Klaus said, " No, Elijah. If they have any problems then they can speak to you."

  Elijah nodded. I said, " Where's Freya?"

   Kat said, " She is going to talks with the witches with Esther. Mikael is talking with the Vampires."

   I nodded, and Kat, Davina, Klaus and I walked out of the compound. Kat and Davina got in Kat's car. Klaus and I got in Klaus's black Jaguar. He then started driving to the plantation house.

     On the way, I said, " Why didn't you go with Elijah? I thought you were King of New Orleans."

   He smirked and said, " That I am, love. Elijah is my second in command. He can deal with a few problems with the wolves."

   I nodded, and we arrived at the plantation house. We got out of the car, and Davina and Kat pulled into the driveway.

Elijah's POV
    I sped to the bayou, after Niklaus and he girls left. I arrived at the bayou, and found Jackson, the Alpha.

   Jackson said, " Well, what does an Original Vampire want with us?"

   I said, " Jackson, I can here for business. Now, my family is hosting an 300 year anniversary party for New Orleans. We would like all of the wolves to attend."

   Jackson said, " We will be there."

    Then a wolf came over and said, " Jackson, there's another wolf pack here."

  I said, " What do you mean another wolf pack?"

  Jackson said, " There is more wolves coming here to the bayou. This is the second pack, that came. We have no idea as to why they are here."

  I said, " Where is these packs?"

  Jackson said, " They are on the west side of the bayou."

  I nodded, and sped to the west side of the Bayou. I seen a bunch of campers, and tents set up. I walked to the camp, and the wolves all stood up in a defensive stance. Apparently, they don't know who I am.

     The one wolf said, " Who the hell are you?"

   I said, " I'm Elijah Mikaelson. Who are you?"

  The wolves were starting to look scared. Now, they know who I am. The wolves moved out the way, and another wolf came up and stood in front of me. He said, " I'm Andrew. The alpha. What do you want?"

  I said, " I am here to know why you are here?"

  Andrew said, " We are here because we got word of another Original Hybrid. There is a rumor going around that there is another."

   How did they find this out? No one knew about Caroline being a Hybrid than my family, Katerina, Davina, Marcel, and Josh. We didn't tell anyone because we didn't want anyone to know. They would start coming to New Orleans begging for an audience with her.

   I said, " You must be mistaken."

   He said, " So, there isn't another Original Hybrid?"

   We can't keep it a secret forever. I said, " Excuse me, Andrew."

  Andrew nodded, and I got out my phone, and texted Niklaus.

E- New Wolves in the Bayou. They want to know if there is another Hybrid.

N- How did they find out?

E- Don't know. What should I tell them?

N- Everyone will find out eventually. Go ahead and tell them, brother.