Long Journey Ahead

Life is a long road
On a short journey
Enjoy each step
Along the way....

"Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go." -- T. S. Eliot

As a few weeks turned into a few months, that I was starting to show. I had thought about how I would tell my mate that I was expecting again and this time I had found out what I was having without him knowing what I was doing one day out of a month the past 4 months. Even after Peter's birthday, I still wanted to tell him but couldn't. And seeing Scarlet, she was a beauty for sore eyes.

"Have you told him yet?" Emily had asked me when April had cleaned off my belly.
"No, I haven't." I said as I moved my shirt down. "But now that we found out what the sex is, I have to tell him." I said, staring at the ultrasound monitor.

I've always wanted to have a huge family because I was born into a huge family. I want my son to have someone to play with around the house around his age and now he's getting it. I want Becca to be able to have a life where she can help look over and say that's mine and don't you dare touch. I smiled as I pat my belly after thinking of what I was thinking about.
Emily had her baby girl in her arms as Peter was playing in the corner with a few of his toys. When I was done, I had bent down and grabbed him and us 3 walked to the pack house.
As we walked home, I could smell Castiel was home after a long few days of traveling. There were a few problems going on and him, Dean, Sam, Harley, and a few others had taken off just a few days to kill off or move them off.

"Liv, you can't keep holding off. Your starting to show." Emily had said.
"Em, I know. I know." I said once again to her so many times in the past 5 months or so.

Since I knew the sex, I don't know if I should tell him or not. I mean we didn't know about Peter, so I might leave that out. Maybe. As I got home, I put Peter down on the floor and he ran over to his uncle Dean. Castiel and Dean looked at me and smiled when they saw Emily and me. When I got to Cas, I gave him a kiss.

"Hey, can I talk to you?" I had asked.
"Yea, what's wrong?" He had asked.
"Let's go take a walk to the creek." I said as I grabbed his hand. "Dean, Em, do you two mind watching Peter for us?" I had asked.
"Yea, sure." Dean said as he blew onto Peter's belly making him giggle.

I smiled as I watched how happy Peter was with his uncle Dean. I'm just glad we have some good people in our life that knows what they are doing. Just the love of it all.
As we walked down to the creek, I had stated at the moving water, closely. I saw a pack of baby school fish, swimming around in the creek. It was that time of year where every little thing was having babies and this was my year to have what I've always wanted. A little me.
As I was playing at the ends of my shirt, Castiel was staring at me. He was making me nervous about the whole deal like, I just wanted to chicken out. But Emily was right, I had to tell him. I am 5 months long and I'm starting to show. I'm surprised he hasn't figured it out by the big shirts I've been wearing lately. But I do like my big shirts though.

"Liv, your starting to worry me. Like what's wrong?" He started off saying.
"Why does something had to be wrong?" I said as I looked at him.
"Because, you never pull me to the side or even come to the creek unless something is wrong?" He says. "Is it Peter? Is he okay?"
"Honey, he's fine. He's healthy and perfect in all by means. He's the most happy baby I've ever seen." I started off.

I moved my eyes back to the creek and saw a little herd of ducks. They were floating down the creek. It was adorable.
I had asked to stop procrastinating, so I took a big deep breath then turn to face Cas. I grabbed his hands, rubbing my thumbs on the back of his hands.