Kidnapped

*Warning*
This may get a little bad but I'll try to keep it from not getting to bad. Those of you can see the picture, that was the only one I could find that wasn't half bad the others were worse. So forgive me for this chapter.

~Liv~

As I was running in a field of purple, pink, and white heather flowers, with Castiel and our child. A little boy looking just like his father. He was gorgeous and perfect. As we were running along each other having fun, just when we get ambushed by a group of 10 or so rouges. My son, to young to know anything just yet, ran to me and hid under my body as Castiel charged to attack them. As me looking all around us.

"Peter, stay here. Close your eyes, no matter what you hear, keep them close for mommy sakes." I said to him through pack link.

He nodded his head at me then close his eyes. I took off after that charging at whoever, killing whoever. As Castiel and I were about done, I heard an god awful cry and it hit me hard. My baby.
I turn around to where I left Peter. A huge grey wolf had my son, Peter in his mouth, dead. I charged after him full speed to kill this god awful bastard for killing my son. My baby.
Just then I felt a sharp point going into my arm then I fell to the ground.

That's when I woke up from that god awful nightmare. I started looking around where I was at. I was in empty room chained to a bed. I tried to look up at my belly and saw I was still pregnant. Thank god I'm still pregnant, I thought to myself. As I tried to use what strength I had left in me to break off the chains but they were just burning my wrist. Silver.
I growled in pain as I try to break them until someone came into the room.

"Olivia, your not gonna break free from those. They are silver chains and I put enough silver in your blood stream to keep you weak as well." A man had said.

So that's what the stinging point was in my arm in my dream.

"My baby, you can kill my baby by putting to much sliver in my blood." I yelled at him.
"No, I won't. I just put a little dose into you to keep you weak." He had said then came walking over to me.

As he stood in front of me moving some of my hair out of my face. It was the boy in the woods. God what was his name.

"Your the boy from the woods?" I had asked kinda.
"Ah you remember me. I wasn't so sure if you did or not." He had said.
"I don't always forget a face. A name yes but not a face." I had told him.
"The name is Luke, Luke Farnsworth." Luke had said. "As in Farnsworth oil company about 15 miles north of here."
"What do you want with me?" I had asked.
"Your hand in marriage."
"I'm already married to my child's father." I had lied.

We wasn't fully married just yet, but since I was having his child, technically we are married.

"I don't see a ring in your hand."
"Because I took it off, once my hands were getting fat. The ring was cutting off the blood to my finger." I had lied again.

He nodded and looked me up and down. He placed his hand on my belly. I growled at him. Just then my baby kicked me where his hand was at.

"He don't like you touching me." I had growled through my teeth.
"That's too bad, so sad. He's gonna have to get use to me touching his mommy and him calling me father." Luke had said.
"Over my dead body." I said growling.

Then a door opened and a girl came in.

"Luke are you in here? Father is looking for you." She had said when she came in.

She stared at me. It was his sister. Then looked at her brother.

"Luke, what is she doing here?" She asked him.
"Lilly, what are you doing here?" He asked her.
"Looking for you because father wants you now." Lilly had said.
"Well tell him I'm busy."
"No, you go tell him. I have to get to town and grab some stuff. Why do you have her here?" She asked again.
"Because, I had kidnapped her for my own."
"Luke, she's the alphas wife and mother of their child." She had said.
"So, like I told you awhile back, I want her. I need her."