Leaving Home.

Fire and Ice

Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice.

From what I've tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire.

But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate To say that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice.

Robert Frost

                By the time I had woken up; it was morning. I heard the birds cheeping outside my bedroom window. It was somewhat beautiful, like a little song to wake up to. When I took a deep breath and opened my eyes, I had noticed that I wasn’t alone. Though I do remember asking Castiel to stay with me last night, after he had cleaned me up and fixed my wombs. I wasn’t expecting for him to be still here. Usually; he is already out the house working on alpha things he calls it. But last night he stayed and this morning he is still asleep, under me. Snoring softly above my head. His chest going up and down from him breathing.

                I had moved my head slowly to look up and see if it was really him or I was just dreaming. But it was him. I smiled at the sight of him, in my room, sleeping with me. Him holding me in his strong arms.

                I slid out of his hold on me and walked quietly into the bathroom to pee and look at my shoulder. After I had peed, I flushed the toilet not thinking if it would wake him up or not. I walked over to the sink washed my hands and used the water to flush my face to wake up more. Once I was done I dried my hands and face off and looked into the mirror. I slowly started taking off the wrap that he had put on my shoulder, holding my breath from the pain of the tape ripping off from my baby hairs on my arm. I was halfway through it when Castiel had come into the bathroom.

                I looked up in the mirror at him and grin a little bit. He grinned back and helped me with the wrap. When he had taken it off, there wasn’t any pain. It was like magic, painless.

                The bite marks were gone, it was just red marks from where it was at. Scares I call them.

                Both Castiel and I looked at my shoulder, Castiel tracing his fingers where the marks were, giving me goose bumps on my arms. I leaned my head back onto his shoulder as he leaned in to take a quick sniff of me.

                His hot breath on my neck was making me weak, I couldn’t handle it. I could barely stand. He turned me around fast as he could lifted me up and put on me the counter. He leaned in close where it was just our noses were touching. Staring into each other eyes. I had bit my bottom lip, scared to kiss him, as I really wanted to kiss him so bad. My wolf was telling me in my head; ‘Do it. Kiss him and make love with him. Just get it over with. You know you want to do it.’ 

                But I couldn’t do it, I wasn’t ready. I looked away slowing my breathing. He had backed away from me a few inches. Still staring at me. I finally looked at him again and smiled a little. He gave it back and grabbed my leg and took off that wrap that was there. And just like the same with the shoulder, painless pain, and red marks.

“Sorry, I just can’t.” I told him as I hopped down from the counter.

“I understand, I can’t either. Even though my wolf is telling me too.” He told me.