9 : TANGLED HEARTS!?

Start from the beginning

Riddhima: Mishti understand..

Vansh: You know what we can take a 30 minutes break, help her..

Riddhima: Fine! What do you want me to help with...

Mishti: We are doing a play in our college! And it's a Shakespeare play! So i need you to help me and my friend with a scene....

Riddhima: What is the scene?

Mishti: Ok! The girl comes back to the guy who proposed her and that too after a long time, but she rejected him before due to some reasons...now she realises her love for him and comes back...so we need you to act with emotion! Because we both are miserably failing at it!

Riddhima: Acha fine...

Vansh's attention shifts from his phone screen towards riddhima...

Riddhima: The only time I don't feel .........

Mishti: No..no you are not having the emotion i want Didi...Wait! Excuse me (to vansh) can you help us?!

Vansh: I would love to, Mishti right?

Mishti: Yes, now this is your dialogue...

They restart the scene...

Riddhima: The only time I don't feel like a ghost is when you look at me, because when you look at me, you see me. You see me. This is me.

Mishti:  *laughs*Vansh sir, that is not your dialogue! Look at the paper

Mishti: *laughs*Vansh sir, that is not your dialogue! Look at the paper...

Vansh: Sorry..

Riddhima: Lets do the scene again!

************************************

Riddhima: The only time I don't feel like a ghost is when you look at me, because when you look at me, you see me. You see me. This is me. I hurt you so much! And

Vansh: Though you'll hurt me many times, I'll come right back to you again when you do. I accept the risk. Because you're worth it. Because you matter to me. Because I love you. And I'm not going anywhere. And My world is a better place with you in it!! An eternity would fall short in front of my love for you...

Riddhima: Now that i realise, I Love You! I have always loved you! I hope i am not late...

Vansh: You never are! *they hug*

Mishti: WOW!!

They both jerk back...

Mishti:That was soo realistic you guys!! Thanks! Though you improvised the dialogues, It looked like a treat for eyes! Ok bye, continue with your work...

She leaves..

Riddhima: I..i...Think so we should get back to work...we took a long break....

Vansh: Yeah, you are right!

SCENE 4: Vansh and Riddhima come back to Mumbai, and the next day Riddhima goes to Vansh's office...

A guy: Hello!

Riddhima: Hi! I am..

That guy: Riddhima Mishra, originally from hyderabad and worked 2 years for Mathur Industries and now working for our company!

Riddhima: Wow, you seem to know everything about me! Now would you care to tell me your name also?

The guy: OH yes, i am Rishi! I am your team leader and also i happen to be the security head, that doesn't mean i am a body guard or something, i handle the security system of the office that's all! We have teams around here for different projects and you happen to be in the team that is well lets say, that is absolutely wonderful, come let me show your work space...

Riddhima: Thanks sir...

Rishi: Dont call me sir, makes me feel old..

Riddhima: I have to make a call, i hope you don't mind..

Riddhima makes a call...

Riddhima: Hello? Nithya? I am in his office, you have come to Mumbai right?

Nithya: Yes! I am working on our plan, we have delayed it already so much...

Riddhima: Soon i will get the keys of his cabin, through rishi, he is the head of the security system, it will be easy to get the keys from him...

Nithya: Good! I am also searching the hospitals and facilities, to find the guy we were searching for!

Riddhima: Good...

CONTINUE READING!!

CONTINUE READING!!