Chapter 19

Precap: Tanisha and Shivam named their child Nishant.

*****************************************************

All were happy! They had been this much happier after a long time. But who knew that a storm is waiting for them.

Ishaan: Ritvik, this time u will definitely die! Hello Mr. Sharma. Thanks for coming here for my help.

Shanaya: Madoo could u please go and get a chocolate ice-cream for me.

Ritvik: After all those things that happened, I could not leave you alone anywhere. Bhaiya and bhabhi are also not here.

Shanaya: Tu jaa rha hai kii nhi?

Ritvik: Okkk madam going!

After he went. Ishaan came inside the house.

Shanaya: Why have you come now?

Ishaan: To get u baby! See! (he shows her a picture in which Ritvik is tied with ropes and some men are standing beside him and one is holding a gun pointing towards Ritvik. (better news- he was not actually Ritvik but Mr. Sharma who almost looked like Ritvik)

Shanaya: You can't do this. Leave him please.

Ishaan: (came closer to her) Kiss me I will leave him.

Shanaya: No way!

Ishaan: Ok then. Shoot him!

Shanaya: No no no! Please! Fine.

Ishaan kissed her. And then Ritvik entered the house. He saw all this and left.

Ishaan: It was all my plan Shanaya. You will never get him back.

Shanaya was shocked and stood there crying. She called Yash to tell him all of this.

Shanaya: Yash please help me. He will never believe me. Please help me.

Yash: First we have to find him. Where has he gone?

Shanaya: I don't know. Come near xyz place we will go and find him there as it's his favourite place.

They reached that place but could not find him.

On the other side-

Ritvik: How could you do this to me? I knew I am unlucky. I should have not believed her. All the girls are same. This time also she chose my brother only. Why god why? Why do you always do this to me?

And suddenly his car hit a bus. He fell down. A person sent by Ishaan was following him. He clicked the pic of that incident and sent it to Ishaan. While Ishaan sent it to Shanaya.

Ishaan: (picture) See I told u na, you will never get him.

Shanaya was broken. She started crying.

Yash: Shanaya let's go there maybe there is a chance. Don't lose hope sista.

They both went there but did not find Ritvik's body.

On the other side, a girl saw Ritvik's body before Shanaya and Yash came there. She took him to the hospital.

Doctor: Ma'am aap iss body ko time pe yha le aayi vrna he could have died.

Girl: Please save this boy.

Doctor: We will try our best madam.

Back to Shanaya: It is all my fault. I shouldn't have believed Ishaan. Bloody creep. I should also die. I don't deserve to live if my love thinks I betrayed him.

Yash calls Kavya and Shivam. He also takes Shanaya back home.

Yash: His body is not found till yet. But my friend can't die. I was always there to save him. This is not fair. He is the most pure soul I had seen and he got so bad luck.

Shivam: No he can't die. I will find him at any cost.

Tanisha: Shanaya don't lose hope. I believe he will come back!

Ritvik gets conscious.

Girl: Are you fine? What is your name and where do you live?

Ritvik: I am fine. I don't know. Do you know my name?

Girl: Mujhe pta hota toh mai tumse puchti kya?

Ritvik: Yeah you are right. But abb kya kre?

Girl: You are like my brother and my name is Tanya. So your name is Tanay? How is it?

Ritvik: Yeah Dii perfect! Tanya and Tanay!

(don't beat me guys maine ladki ko bhen bna diya. Mujhe ek aur villain banane ka mann nhi kiya sorry)

Tanya: I never had a brother. Love you Tanay.

Ritvik: Love you too dii!

Doctor: Ma'am he has lost his memory. So u have to take care as he is weak too.

Tanya: Sure doctor, thank you.

They went to Tanya's house.

Tanya: Chl Tanay tera room tujhe dikha du.

Ritvik: Ok dii.

After 4 months, Tanya and Ritvik's bond became stronger and they both were perfect bro-sis. They used to call each other baby and also teased each other.

Tanya: Baby return my choclates otherwise I am gonna kill you.

Tanay: Achha pakad ke toh dikhao?

Tanya: Dede na baby.

She sat there. And as a brother how can Ritvik feel?

Ritvik: Ye lo abb chlo smile kro. (she smiled) That's like my baby.

Tanya: Tanay don't you think tumhe apni pdhai complete kr leni chahiye?

Ritvik: Sure dii, hmare city ke kisi college me bhej do.

Tanya: (in mind- he is almost a third year student let me think and finalise) Thike mai pta krti hu.

On the other side,

Tanisha: Baby yaar see no Shanaya has gone mad. She is never happy. She is just showing fake smiles but crying. We should do something.

Shivam: I think usko college vapis bhej dena chahiye.

Tanisha: Yeah maybe she gets better. But in a different college. Let's change her college maybe she gets sad while going to that college.

They ask Shanaya to go to the new college.

Shanaya: No dii I am not going anywhere without Ritvik. I will wait for him.

Shivam: Atleast go to the college it's a new place for u. See we want to make you that cheerful Shanaya back. We want u to dance all around and do that mastii of yours.

Shanaya: Sorry jiju but without him that is not possible.

Tanisha: But you are going to the college anyway!

Shanaya: But......

Tanisha: No buts you are going.

Shanaya: Fine as you say!

Next day she goes to the college. A boy was playing basketball shirtless. Sweat was flowing over his abs and all the girls were drooling over him. But he neither talked nor faced any of them and went near college office.

Thanks for reading!

Kya kehte ho readers dono ko ek college me daal du?? Btana zroor!!

                                                                                                                    Kajal