Chapter 13

Precap:

A person entered the Roy's mansion.

***************************************

Boy: Hii bro, kaise ho?

Ritvik: I don't want to talk to you, go and meet Shivam bhaiya only. (he went to his room and Shanaya followed him)

Shanaya: Who's this boy and why are you behaving like this? Ritvik tell me atleast!

Ritvik: This is the one who ruined my life and now back again.

Shanaya: Is he that Ishaan? If he is I am not gonna leave him. Who is he to trouble my love!

Ritvik: What?

Shanaya: I... I mean my lovely best friend. (she goes to Ishaan and Ritvik follows her to stop her) Hey you Mr. Ishaan. Who do you think you are? Whenever you want you leave your brothers and whenever come back.

Ishaan: (in mind- she is so beautiful) Wait! Who are you to come in between me and my brothers?

Shanaya: I am Ritvik's best friend. And I can come and help him in his life.

Ritvik: (in mind- meri sherni, itna attitude!)

Ishaan: Yaar Ritvik, tu thak nhi jaata hmesha betray krne wale best friends bnake. But rather to inform you, Kiara or mai jbse mai Singapore gya hu tbse nhi mile. Maine usse kbka breakup kr liya tha. Aur mai abb tumhara College join kr rha hu.

Ritvik: So? Why should I care? I now know Kiara was just using me.

Ishaan: And how could you say this this Your best friend is not using you?

Ritvik: I.... I know that and I am of this age that I do not require to be told who is using me and who is not. Btw I and Shanaya are going to college you just go to hell. (they left)

Ishaan mind: I have to see that they do not come close to each other, otherwise how will I get this girl. (He also goes behind them)

In the college, Ishaan tries a lot to get close to Shanaya, but she rather not gives him a little attention. But his actions are noticed by Abhinay.

Abhinay: Hey you new comer! Stay away from Shanaya. She is mine.

Ishaan: Excuse me but I don't think she is even yours as she is Ritvik's.

Abhinay: She is just his best friend. And I am Ritvik's biggest enemy. What do you say let's team up and teach them a lesson.

Ishaan: I have a plan! Come! So I think we need a girl in this, do you have a beautiful girl in ur campus?

Abhinay: Yeah! She is Ishi. She also has a crush on Ritvik. She could help us in this. Wait I will call her.

Ishi: Hii guys. Why did u call me here?

Abhinay: I know babe you like Ritvik and we want to separate Shanaya and him. Will you help us?

Ishi: Sure tell me what to do?

Ishaan: So we will be acting like you got hurt and u will ask Ritvik for help. He being very humble will help. Then, we will send Shanaya at the same time he will pick you in his arms. What's say?

Ishi: I am ready.

The next day, Ishi asks Ritvik for help and Shanaya enters the place at the same time. She had tears in her eyes and was burning with jealousy. She left from there and was going and saw a car coming towards her, but our hero saved her.

Ritvik: Are you fine rabbit? Dekh ke chala kr na yaar! Tujhe kuch ho jaata toh!

Shanaya: (crying) So what? Why do you care for me? You go and care for that Ishi. You pick her in your arms or do whatever you want why should I care?

Ritvik: (understands that she is jealous) Aree rabbit, you are so stupid. Maine usko glti se gira diya tha aur maine dekha usko chot lagi hai so I was just making her sit on the chair, nothing else!

Shanaya: (realised that she was wrong) Oh shit!!

Ritvik: Why are u so stupid and jealous?

Shanaya: Sorry! Really sorry Bandar maaf kr de plzzz!

Ritvik: No now I am angry! You didn't trust me!

On the other side,

Ishaan: Ye plan toh fail ho gya Abhi. What should we do now?

Abhinay: You go I will think! (Ishaan went away) (in mind- ye toh gya abb mai khud jaake Ritvik ko maar deta hu aur Shanaya ko le jaata hu) (he moves towards them with a gun in his hands) Hii guys bhot ho gyi baate thodi chot bhi ho jaaye?

Shanaya: I told you na! Stay away from us I am not interested in you!

He took out the gun and shot at Ritvik.........

What will happen now?

Will the story be over?

                                                                                        Kajal💕🥰