Chapter 5

Precap: Shanaya was asked by Tanisha to call Ritvik who was in room.

******************************************************

Ritvik packed his things for 2 days and went for a bath.

Tanu: Shanaya could you plzz go and call Ritvik. I have some work.

Shanaya: Sure dii. (She went up and knocked at the door but got no reply and she entered into the room)

Ritvik just came out in his shorts. She was just lost in his abs.

Shanaya: *in mind* Omg how can someone be so hot and cute at the same time!

Ritvik: If someone has checked me out can I wear my clothes?

Shanaya: I m not lost!

Ritvik: But I didn't take your name. By the way, why did u come?

Shanaya: Vo diii is calling u. (she blushed and ran)

Ritvik came downstairs.

Tanu: Ritvik as you are going to her place only so take her with urself and if u can, help her in making her house tidy. She would have been totally messed up.

Shanaya: Plzz dii do not complain about me! You know how much you were untidy and unhygienic.

Ritvik: No bhabhi is not. She takes care of our house even better than bhaiya. Achha chle vrna tumhare dost aa jayenge then I will get a new name for you "Miss late lateef" (and laughed)

Shanaya: Di, tell your devar not to tease me vrna I would kill him.

And they went into his car.

Ritvik: *in mind* You have already killed me! Huh! What's happening to me? Don't think about all this remember all girls are the same.

Shanaya: Do u even know my friends?

Ritvik: Yeah I guess Yash is coming and he's my best friend. Btw who's your best friend? And who all are others coming?

Shanaya: Oh! She is Kavya my bestie and she, Kriti, Ruchi, Mahi, Dev, Aditya and Yash. I guess all these are coming.

They reached the house. Both of them made some dishes for their friends. All the friends came but seeing one Shanaya was shocked.

Shanaya: You here? Move out right now! And who called you?

Abhinay: Oh yess sweet heart! Me and Jatin here! Got shocked but don't fear we just came here to see you if you are fine. (takes her hand)

Shanaya: leave my hand and move! (they left)

Ruchi: Don't be sad babe! They are like that college me sun lii hogi hmari baate. Wait a minute, who's there with you? Omg is he Ritvik?

Shanaya: Yeah he is!

Kriti: ohoo our bestie got a boyfriend haa? (Shanaya blushed)

Shanaya and Ritvik: It's nothing like that guys!

All: They are jinxing also!

Shanaya: No guys, it's not what you are thinking. Actually I guess you all remember my elder sister Tanisha's marriage right? The person whom she has married to is his brother. And he was bored at home so dii asked me to take him with us. That's why he is here.

All except Shanaya: Oh welcome Ritvik!

Then from the group Yash came out.

Yash: I didn't know that you listen to girls also Ritvik?

Ritvik: Don't think too much, bhabhi asked me so I could not deny.

Shanaya: What about a movie guys?

All: yeah why not? Popcorns ready na Shanaya?

Shanaya: Yeah I m getting. Ritvik where did you keep them?

Ritvik: Wait I will help you.

They all started to watch a horror movie. All were sitting with their couples like Ruchi-Dev, Mahi-Aditya, Kriti was sitting alone, Shanaya-Kavya and Yash-Ritvik. After the movie ended-

Kavya- Let's play truth or dare people what say?

All: ohkk.

Shanaya- Lemme get the bottle.

All started playing: It was Dev's turn

Dev: Dare!

Aditya: Apply lipstick on Yash's lips.

Dev did the dare. Next it was Mahi's turn.

Mahi: Truth!

Dev- Which is the next crush of yours after Aditya?

Mahi: I only love Adi.

All: Awwwwwww! Next came the turn of Kavya.

Kavya: Truth!

Shanaya: Who do you love?

Kavya: (blushed) Shanaya that's not right I will take the revenge. I love Yash.

Yash: What you love me back! Ritvik pinch me am I dreaming? (Ritvik pinched him) Ahhh! That's not a dream! I love u too Kavya.

Shanaya: Ek aur nayi Jodi mere grup me. Lagta h mai hi single marjaungi!

Next came Shanaya's turn-

Kavya: Revenge time baby!

What will she ask Shanaya? Or a dare? See you in the next! Sorry for late update but I was a bit busy.

                                                                                           Kajal🥰💕