Chapter 11: The Shocking Truth

Angel: Whadda I tell ya guys? Normality returns! Anyway, I bet you guys really want to know what happens, or not because no one seems to give any comments anymore so that means no one cares anymore...

*Angel starts softly crying*

Yami: Aw damnit, not again!

Yugi: Sorry folks, emotional difficulties. So, Angel doesn't own Yu-Gi-Oh! or its characters, but she does own the plot and idea of this story which means no stealing!

------------------------------------------------------

Yugi couldn't believe it, and he tried desperately not to. Everything Yami told him truly gave him something to think about. He wished time would go faster, currently he was in third period with fifteen minutes before lunch. That was the only time Yugi could see Yami right now, he had but four classes with him. First, lunch, fifth, and the last were the only classes he had with his brother. He sighed and stared at the clock, completely ignoring the teacher's boring speech. 'Thirteen more minutes, these have been the longest fifteen minutes of my life', he thought.

RING~

The bell finally rang, indicating it was lunchtime. Yugi grabbed his things and raced out the door, running to Yami's class at lightning speed. When he arrived he saw that Yami was just leaving the classroom, "Yami!", he called. The elder teen turned his head at the sound of his name and smiled at the youth, he beckoned for him to come. Yugi ran over to his side, "Glad I caught you in time, I have a few questions. Ya know, about it". "Sure shoot, I'm alright with it. I'm actually feeling a bit better now that I told you", he replied with a smile.

"Well, did you ever reunite with your brother?", he looked up at Yami, who's smile had faded. The crimson eyed teen shook his head, "No, unfortunately I didn't". Yugi frowned as well, "Oh, I'm sorry". Yami looked at Yugi, "It's not your fault, so why are you saying sorry?". "Well because, I feel bad for you", he responded with a sad smile. Yami smiled back and looked ahead, making Yugi turn forward as well. Soon the two brothers entered the cafeteria, then found the table which was occupied by their group of friends. They waved at the group who waved back.

They sat at the table and conversed a bit, but the question that caught the most attention was Joey's. "So did you guys work out that little ordeal yesterday?", he asked. "Yeah, Sorry about that guys. That happens sometimes", Yami answered while rubbing the back of his neck. An awkward silence befell the group, until Téa broke the ice. "Well, I'm glad to hear you guys are doing better. Family, especially brothers, shouldn't be fighting", they all nodded in agreement. Another silence dispersed itself across the table.

"Uh question", Tristan started, "Yami, you said that you and Yugi weren't related by blood. How come?". Everyone, excluding Yugi who simply looked down at his feet, stared at Yami like they were all waiting for some kind of big, important speech. He glanced around the faces that all stared at him, he cleared his throat. "I thought I told you guys that story, I guess I didn't. Well, it was a little more than a year ago when I found Yugi. He had burn marks on his face and his clothes were covered in ash, so I took him home and decided to nurse him back to health".

------------------------------------------------------

Angel: I still don't think you guys care about me anymore, even though you did read my story so far...

Yugi: Aw, it's okay Angel, I'm sure people care! And if you guys don't you're gonna regret it, I'll get S0 Yami on your butts if you don't comment, vote, and share!

S0 Yami: You called? *holds up chainsaw and laughs devilishly*