"I bet I could outdrink your ass." 

"Is that a challenge?" Raising his eyebrow, a grin crept up onto his face.

"For another day, Ren."

We made small talk and checked out data pads for a couple of hours. As the night approached, people started pouring in. Mordecai stopped playing and club music began to blare. The club lights started flashing and the party was in full swing.

Everyone was singing, dancing, drinking, all of the normal club activities.

"I'm gonna walk around and see what's going on" I said.

I danced my way through the crowd and chatted with a few people. But soon I got distracted and started dancing and singing along like everyone else. I had to blend in, right?

I found a group of girls and danced with them. They seemed pretty friendly and one of them started flirting with me. 

"Hey pretty what's your name?!" She shouted over the music.

"Leslie! What about you?!" I used my alias name, smiling at her.

"Terra! You're so pretty oh my gosh!"

"Girl stop! Not as pretty as you!" I winked at her.

She was pretty though. Long straight brown hair, freckles, slim-thick, with the prettiest smile ever. 

I saw her blush, which made me smile.

"Did you come here with anyone?" she asked as we danced.

"I came with my friend but he's sitting in the corner. Do you know anyone here?"

"Oh yea! I know the guy who plays piano during the day. His name's Mordecai!" She replied.

"Really?! I know him too!" I grimaced in my head but kept a smile up for her.

"How do you know him?"

"Oh we go way back, you wouldn't believe!"

"I know him from this place. My friends and I actually are hanging out after the club closes. We love it here at the Resist-dance" She put emphasis on the resist, as she winked at me, but not in a flirty way. So I winked back to see what she would do.

Gasping, she took my hand and led me to the bathroom. On the way, Kylo looked at me with surprise from the booth.

Rushing me into a stall, she locked it and looked me in the eyes.

"You're with us?" she asked excitedly.

"Yea, but I just joined." I replied.

"Of course!" she giggled. "I'm so excited we're getting new recruits and such pretty ones too. But we need people, especially during this time. Princess Leia really needs us girls to help her out."

"I know right?! We should save the chat for later and get back before my friend thinks I'm doing drugs or something. I should probably check on him too, he's kinda a recluse so it's his first time going out. He actually wants to join as well."

"Ok love. You should bring him too." she unlocked the stall and started to walk out, but hesitated.

Quickly turning around, she kissed me on the cheek, took my hand again and led me out onto the dance floor. 

I blushed profusely and went to Ren.

"I found a lead" I whispered, but making it look like I was talking to him about dancing.

"Who?"

"The girl in the sparkly dress with the brown hair." I pointed him to her. She saw me and blew a kiss. I winked at her.

"Are you sure?"

"100%. They said their meeting after the club closes. I told them I would bring you."

"Ok. Well since we got all we need,  I guess we can relax. But don't let your guard down." Kylo got up and waved me to the dance floor.

Terra ran up to me. "So Leslie, introduce me to your cute friend!"

"Oh! this is, uh.." I didn't know his alias name yet.

Kylo jumped in "Trevor, nice to meet you Terra!"

She winked at him, and he winked back.

I felt a bit of jealousy rise up in me, but I didn't know why.

Terra and I started dancing, and soon we were body to body, looking into each others eyes and giggling.

I felt Kylo grab my hand and he started to dance with me. There was some sort of glimmer in his eye. 

Then Terra turned me around, put her hands on my face, and kissed me.

I didn't know what to do, so I kissed her back.

I heard whoops from people around us.

Breaking away from her, Kylo was gone and back at the table, giving me a thumbs up.

Terra and I chatted the night away, occasionally kissing, and grinding on each other.

"I really really like you" she whispered

I blushed and kissed her.

But this was all performance. As soon as the club closed and that meeting happened, I might have to kill her.

Closing time drew closer and closer.