My Daughter

Snokes POV

When my little princess reached the age of two, I started to train her in the ways of the Force and the Dark side. She rarely questioned her all knowing father. Her wishes were my command. If she wanted to learn an instrument, I found the best teacher for her. If she yearned for a pretty tutu dress, she would receive it. 

Although she was obedient, she wasn't very well behaved. Even at a young age, she could find dangerous weapons and run around with them in the throne room. She loved to mess with the Praetorian Guard. (A/N: like the picture below)

Whenever she attained a weapon, it was like diffusing a bomb for them

Whenever she attained a weapon, it was like diffusing a bomb for them. The PG were stone cold to outsiders, but with Vic, they were her best friends, and would teach her fighting moves. They would babysit her often.

At the age of 6, she was already well versed in the force and was receiving a great education. Her curly hair was very frizzy already. I tried to get her to tame it, but she would not cooperate. So I forced her to sessions with a hairstylist to straighten it until she could do it herself.

At the age of 8, I started to introduce her to the galaxy and its politics. I also started to train her more intensely, and she learned to kill at 10. She learned how to wield weapons and people. Every so often, I would see a gleam of yellow in her eyes. 

Although I trained her to kill, Vic was a kind hearted and loving child with a contagious laugh. She loved animals, music and art. She could not hate a single person in the galaxy. I tried to get her gentle nature out of her, but it was hardwired into her system. It was just apart of her demeanor.

As she grew into her teenage years, I started to let her travel the galaxy without me and get to know herself more. She would go on missions with Brendol. 

But as with all teenagers, she started to be rebellious and devious. Often she would pull pranks on storm troopers and the PG. They were all good natured ones. 

Often she would roam the halls of the Supremacy, marching or patrolling with storm troopers, making conversation, but never getting a response from most. Occasionally, they would humor her and chuckle. Some even taught her how to shoot a blaster properly. Mortia loved them so much, so she called them the "Stormies". 

Even though she was my daughter, I did not make her upbringing easy. She dealt with loss, grief, hate, and other obstacles. She was a pretty well rounded child.

At the age of 14, she became very powerful, full of intelligence and beauty, she could wrap someone around her slim fingers.

She loved me very much, but often would question me and challenge me. She would either be met by harsh punishment from me or I would consider her questioning and humor her.

Since the moment I saw her, I knew she would be destined for greatness in the First Order.

I was planning for her to be the next supreme leader.

But then the boy stepped into the picture.

Ben Solo.