Hurt

I entered the "throne" room.  Father was perched upon his seat. The PG turned to me and I could sense their relief and fondness towards me. Kylo was kneeling, mask off, but I could not see his face

"Young lady you're a minute late. When Ren came to fetch you I expected you to arrive with him! I can sense your rebelliousness. Snuff it out before I do it for you" Father sneered at me as I stood next to Ren. 

"Kneel, girl" he spat at me again. 

Looking straight up at him, I did not see the authority in him that I saw a year and a half ago. "No" I replied, with as much acidity he threw at me. I sensed his mounting infuriation

"Vic please just listen to him" Kylo muttered under his breath. I ignored him.

"I'm done listening to him, Kylo. You know dad, ever since I could remember, I adored you." 

I started walking towards him. 

" You were my father. You acted like a father. I would worship the ground you walked on just like every other damn person you have under your grasp here. I trusted you. I had been nothing but obedient. I would cling onto every word you said." I felt anger rise up in me. I started to yell.

"But after taking a vacation, I realized how much of a controlling, manipulative person you are. I realized how you did me so wrong. You betrayed me. I wish I didn't come back. I wish I didn't have to listen to you command me! And if you think I am going to take another kriffing order from you, well guess what, you're wrong, you son of a nerf-"

Snoke shot up from his chair and electrocuted me with lightning, sending me flying across the room to the door.

It was as if time slowed down. I went past Kylo. As he turned his head to look at me, I finally saw his face. He had a slim bandage of some sort stretching from his neck to his eye. His lips were fuller, his eyes more sunken in, sleep deprived. They were shocked, scared. He was terrified. Our eyes connected for just one second, but then, time was restored. The moment was gone as quickly as it had occurred. 

I hit the wall so hard, a dent was left in it. Collapsing to the floor, tears pricked in my eyes from the pain and emotional hurt. I could barely breathe. I wouldn't let him win. Picking myself back up, I walked to father again. "I'm stronger now, and if you think I'm-"

I was flying again. Kylo was looking down at the ground.

I got up again with more of a struggle. "I kneel to no-one" I wheezed.

I was thrown.

This repeated at least five times. I got up and was sent soaring.

On my sixth time, I couldn't get up. The pain was unbearable. I spat out blood.

I couldn't breathe and I was being dragged across the floor. Father was choking me, and now I was floating in mid air. Tears leaked from my eyes.

"I have raised you, and made you into a weapon. I have kept you safe. I have trained you to be one of the most powerful in the galaxy. Haven't you learned, you fool?! I am not your father anymore. I am your supreme leader and your mentor. You do not have a father. You are alone, you silly, stupid child." He growled. 

I screamed out in pain. It felt like my insides were on fire, like my body was flipping inside out. Black dots spotted my vision. My back was arched and I could see the horror and agony on Kylo's face and in his eyes. He was shaking with anger.

"I ordered your return to send you on a mission with Ren. But now it looks like that won't happen. For your disobedience, you will pay the price of death. I said I would snuff out the rebellion from you. I am a man of my word."

Before everything went black, I remember hearing Kylo yelling "No!". I remember being dropped down onto the floor and seeing Kylo being thrown across the room just like me.