Lovely!

Viccmortias Pov

I turned 14 about 5 months ago. It wasn't very exciting. Dad did give me a Porg, though. I named it Boop, because why not?

As I was roaming the halls, I picked up on someones thoughts. They were so loud. So full of hate for a man named "Luke".

I walked towards the source of the thoughts. I came upon a tall, handsome black haired guy. "Hi!" I said, excited by the possibility of making a new friend that was not a stormtrooper.

"Um-Hello..." He replied. He had troopers behind him who froze and saluted me. I waved my hand, making them stop, addressing them with an "at ease,  soldiers.". 

I inspected him, making a circle as he radiated curiosity and skepticism, with thoughts of "who the hell is this girl? Why does such a young girl  have the authority to command stormtroopers?" I paid no notice to these thoughts as I finished my round.

"I'm Viccmortia. But you can call me Vic."

"Okay..." the guy still seemed iffy about me.

 I gave up on my attempt to make a friend, and waved my hand to the troopers. "Carry on" I sighed and returned to my room. Father said I would be meeting someone new and important today, Another force user who was a bit older than me. I was to be ready in an hour.  

For the longest time, ever since I learned how to use a straightener and before that too, Father had me straighten my curly, thick, dark hair into submission. He said my curls made me look unprofessional and ridiculous. Before I could use a straightener, he got a professional to do it for me. Thankfully, he didn't make me straighten it everyday and he let me stay in our quarters with my hair curly if I wasn't needed for the day, which I usually wasn't. Only a select amount of people ever saw me with my curls. They said it was beautiful, and I should stay natural. I didn't believe them.

I made myself look up to par. Whenever I was summoned, Father made me wear black pants and a black military style first order shirt and belt that the officers wore. The only distinction that could be made between me and a regular officer is that that my belt was a dark red. I was also equipped with one of the blades the P-G had. In addition, I almost always had my hair down, which other women in the First order Military were not allowed to do. Personally, I hated wearing the uniform, but I had to do it.

After fixing my hair, tying it into a half back with a black ribbon, Dad walked in and took me to the throne room. I had a chair next to his but I preferred to stand like the P-G. I wanted to be on my toes in case anyone were to attack my father.

"Bring in the boy" My father said to an attending Storm trooper. He left the room and in came the same boy I saw earlier. His eyes widened as he recognized me. I felt mine did too. "You're the new force user?" I asked into his mind. "Yes. Who are you though?" he replied walking towards the throne.

"I already told you, I'm Vic" I responded.

"No! I mean WHO are you to be standing next to the Supreme Leader?!" I could sense his growing frustration.

 "This is my daughter. By the looks of it you two have already met. How curious." Father said out loud.

The boy nodded and looked at father in awe, confusion, and fear, then looked at me in surprise.

"Mortia, this is our new trainee and commander of the first order, Kylo Ren, master of the new knights of Ren. He will be training with you." 

I nodded as I looked at Kylo. I was puzzled.

"Where did you find him?" I asked.

"That is not for you to know!" Ren snarled at me.

Rolling my eyes, I sighed. I sensed some change in dad. 

"I hope you two will get along together. I have big things planned of the both of you." his stern voice broke Ren out of some trance.

I turned around and returned to my room, confused and entranced by the handsome boy.