10 years later

Angie's POV

10 year passed since Maria died. I really miss her. She was my only sister, but she's gone...I lost her. She's got a daugther, my niece Violetta. I haven't seen them since funeral.

German doesn't want to see us, and doesn't want to we know Violetta and be near her. But today they'll come back to Buenos Aires.

I'm very excited!!!! I'll be near her, but I also have doubts about it...

Should I tell them I'm Maria's sister?? No it's a really bad idea...he won't let me near Violetta. But what else can I do??

--TIME SKIP--

Pablo escorted me to the Castillo house.

I went in the house into the office. I found there a picture of Maria and Violetta. I picked it up and stared them.

Then someone came in.

-Who are you? Asked a male voice.

I turned around and stood opposite of a man who looked into my eyes. I felt... I can't describe it...

-Ööö... I'm Angie Carrara.

-You came because the post of the job??

-Wha..mmm.. y-yes...

-I'm German Castillo, Violetta's father. Said he and gave his hand.

We shook hands.

German's POV

I came into my office when I saw a woman with wavy long hair who was standing there. I don't know why but she reminded me to Maria. As she turned around I looked into her eyes. Her eyes are beautiful. I felt like... I can't describe it...

I gave her my hand to shake it. We shook hands I don't know how much time we did it because I just stared into her eyes and she did it too.

-Well... I can give you the job. Finally I spoke up and let her hand.

-Hmm... ööö.. Ok..Thank You. Smiled she and looked down the floor.

-Vilu is in the kitchen... I think you should meet.

After I met with Violetta, talked about the teaching things with German and meet German's girlfriend (-.-) I left. But something couldn't let me rest...

Well this was the first chapter I hope you liked it!!:)