The Haunting of Duo

*Two years later*
"DUO, where are yoooooou? You can run and hide, but I'll find you no matter the disguise!" The shrilling squeal of Peppa sang.
Duo lurched out of bed, his feathers drenched in a cold sweat. Thank God it was just a dream, she can't find me here Duo thought. He walked down the hall of the abandoned castle he was staying in and prepared himself a BLT sandwich.
Two years ago, A few days after Duo murdered his partner Peppa, Duo was sitting in his old headquarters in Matarville when he heard a familiar shriek. He was a little spooked out, but he continued with his daily murdering as usual. Later that night though, he heard it again. And half an hour later he heard it again. Duo decided to explore and figure out where the noise was coming from. There had to be a reasonable explanation. He wasn't crazy.
He walked into his private study. He heard the squeal again. This time louder. He heard it again, even louder. The noise flooded his ears getting louder, and louder, and louder, and louder. The noises poured into him from every angle, jamming it's way into Duo's brain and blocking out the rest of his senses. SQUEAL! SHRIEK! SQUEAL! SHRIEK! Louder, and louder, and louder! Duo cowered to the ground flailing about.
      When he conjured the strength to open his eyes, he saw her face flashing everywhere. Peppa's face flashed everywhere shrieking and shrieking and shrieking.
        Finally, all noise ceased. Duo wheezed on the ground, all the energy drained from him. A chilling whisper filled the room, "I'm comingggg for yooooou."
       Ever since that experience Duo has been moving around the world to different locations every two weeks, petrified Peppa's spirit will find him. Every night he had dreams of her chasing him.
Now, two years after Duo murdered Peppa and her spirit visited him, Duo finished his midnight snack and went to bed. He was just about back to sleep when he heard the noise he feared the most. The one he hadn't heard in two years. The shriek was back. He braced himself and tried to prepare for the worst.
The window flew open and a bacon scented breeze blew into the room. Duo looked up to see the thing he dreaded most. Peppa's spirit. She cackled, "HA you really thought you could run from me forever!"
Duo trembled, " But but, how did you find me, I did everything I could. It should have been impossible, I don't understand!"
Peppa just smiled, "It was simple. You're still eating those BLTs. I just had to follow the scent of my own flesh."
"Crap! I knew I should have thrown those out! But they taste so good."
"Yes, I am irresistible. Now, if you don't mind, I am getting my revenge on you."
Peppa's spirit flew into Duo's ear. His body shook, darkness filled his eyes, and feathers shot off his body. He let out one final shriek, and then silence. That was it. The only thing left of Duo was a pile of feathers.
Duo ended Peppa's life, but even death could not stop Peppa from swinging the last hit. Even the evilness nesting in Duo could not overpower Peppa's desire for revenge. The desire had filled her mind, soul, heart, and the body she no longer resided in. Many have tried, but none have succeed, to end Peppa's reign of terror, but Peppa always wins in the end.
     If the parents isolated on hills or the Duolingo bird were in any state to give advice, they would warn anyone they crossed, "If you hear a eerie oink echo, or a whistle not quite fully formed, run. Run as far as you can, for it is your only hope. Never stop running, because if Peppa finds you, she will not leave enough of you  to ever be found again."