The Deadly Duo

The next morning Daddy Pig was found dead in his home. That's what happens when you know too much. The animal's of Peppa's town didn't think it was possible, but they became more distressed, how would they ever find out anything else about Peppa? Daddy Pig offered a brief shimmer of light on the great mystery of what happened to Peppa and the even greater mystery of how they could possibly defeat her. The once-great self-proclaimed Oracle Daddy Pig was now only good for BLTs.
    What the animals didn't know was that Peppa had gained a deadly ally, and in Matarville they were having BLTs for lunch. You can make of that what you wish.
    Those who do evil can often be just a tad dramatic, and Duo was no exception. Peppa and Duo wanted a way to announce their new alliance without making it too obvious. The vaguer you are the more people and animals will run around in their minds drawing frightful conclusions, each one worse than the last. They tend to be more afraid of not knowing what horrors could occur than if they knew what to expect.
The Duolingo bird decided to send out a notification to all Duolingo users, it said, "Duo joins the dark side," while most people would just think it referred to the Duolingo app allowing dark mode, people who have heard the legend of Duo know that there was more to it than just that.
      Once they subtly announced their duo, Duo and Peppa started planning out their first big scheme as partners in murder, Duo had already murdered thousands of people, but Peppa had only murdered very few animals. Duo decided to be just a little bit nice for once and allow her to get revenge on just a few more people with their first scheme, so he suggested they murder every single person in Peppa's town who could whistle. Peppa smirked. She finally had a partner to help her achieve the vengeance she desired. Yes, she very much enjoyed the idea of hurting those who possessed the skill she most desired, the ability to whistle, but she knew the best way to hurt those dreadful animals wasn't to kill them. It was to kill their children, and then once their precious children were dead, she would leave them alone to go mad with grief on one of those stupid hills she detested.