The Mountian of Youth

When Peppa has made up her mind, there's no stopping her. Thankfully, Duo didn't try.
Her and Duo struck down their first victim. This was of course a historical moment, so it had to be someone monumental. She chose to kill the young offspring of someone else who had scared her when she was just a piglet.
When she was young, Her whole class gathered underneath a large tree. Peppa had been planning for this very moment for days. She was about to give the performance of a lifetime, but then something happened to distract her class from Peppa. A turtle fell out of a tree, hitting Pedro on the head and knocking his glasses into the mud. First, the doctor came, then the eye doctor, then the vet, then the mechanic! One after another stealing the attention away from Peppa's show! She was furious, and of course, just like Susie Sheep, she never forgave him. So now she would kill his only son.
When Pedro Pony's son Patrick was walking to his favorite zoo, Duo swooped down yelling, "Soy el pájaro de Duolingo, ¡prepárate para morir!" And carried Patrick Pony off into the sunset.
When Pedro found out, he was horrified! He called a meeting for the rest of the parents of the town and told them what happened. When they all returned home though, they discovered that their children had gone missing as well.
They all squealed around in circles not knowing what to do. They screamed! They cried! They rolled down the hills screaming for their missing offspring, but it was no use, they were gone.
Then George Giraffe spotted something strange, a green bird swooping towards what appeared to be an odd-looking hill.
The parents took a break from pulling their hair out and raced towards the weird hill without thinking whatsoever.
Out of breath and a will to live, they slowly pulled themselves up to the base of the strange hill. When they looked up they saw it. It wasn't a hill at all. It was a pile of their beloved children.
To the left there was Gilly Giraffe! To the Right there was Lily Lama! A little farther up lied Moxie Mole! One pierced with a knife! One with a body five feet from their head! One slashed across the chest! And at the very top stood Peppa and the Duolingo bird, waving flags sewn with the bloody wool of Sandra Sheep and decorated with the torn hair of Patrick Pony, mocking the cries of the grieving parents.