The Beginning of Fear

It was an average day. Or so Sandra Sheep thought. She went to school like any ordinary day. She waved to Poco Pony just like any other day. She walked home to her mother Susie like any other day. But this day was anything but ordinary.
When Sandra got home, she saw nobody. Not her mom, not her dad, nobody. Then the lights flickered. Then they flickered again. Sandra was spooked, but stupid, so she went to the kitchen to make a snack. She noticed a bloodstain on the kitchen floor. She looked up at her father's knife rack. Something was off. Her dad's favorite knife was absent. She continued making her snack.
     The lights flickered for a third time. She felt a chill trickle down her spine. She excused these peculiar events and resumed making a snack.
The lights flickered yet again, and she barely caught a glimpse of an enraged pig. Perhaps the last glimpse of anything her eyes would ever see. She felt drool slowly drip. Drip. Drip down onto her head, and then,  a tsunami of stabbing pain flooded her chest.  Everything went dark for Sandra.  She fell asleep never to wake again.
         Upstairs Sandra's parents Susie Sheep and Stevie Sheep slept on the hard floor. Injured, but alive. Stevie awoke.
    "Susie! Susie! Are you okay? Wake up!" He shook her and cried, "Wake up! Wake Up! Susie. Please. Stay with me!"
     "Ejjdkeneidjwbueie" she made an unrecognized gurgling noise. Stevie stumbled around until he found the light switch. There she was. His darling Susie, lying barely alive, head dripping with blood. He quickly dialed the ambulance and Dr. Brown Bear whisked her off to the hospital in an instance.
      But as he ran out the door to meet his wife at the hospital he realized. Where was Sandra? He searched the house until he came to the kitchen. He found Sandra. Unfortunately, he found her dead.
       Sandra was only the first to die. In the days that followed reports of missing children appeared in the news, animals were found dead in their homes,
and everyone lived in fear, what if their  child was taken next?
    Whispers could be heard on the streets, discussions of if this terror could possibly be her, the one they all dreaded.
    Finally, the citizens decided they must stop this. They must confront their fears. So they went to the only animal they thought might know what evil force had struck the town, the only one who might be able to give them hope, the all-knowing Daddy Pig.