The Attempt At Defeat

Susie the sheep shrieked, "YOU! You've stolen our children and made a flag out of my daughter! ALL BECAUSE YOU CAN'T WHISTLE?!" She tossed herself to the ground and shook harder and harder with every sob.
Pedro the pony just stood in despair, tears slowly streaming down his brown matted face.
    George the Giraffe's face turned from yellow to red. He turned to face his fellow parents and cried, "Are we just going to stand here and cry? Stand here while she and this oversized green bird stand over the bodies of our beloved children? Because I won't stand here helplessly! I want revenge!"
     With that, he charged up the hill prepared to make Peppa and Duo pay for murdering their children. The other parents were inspired by his bravery and joined him in charging towards the deadly duo.
     "Oh how funny! They think they can defeat us!" squawked the Duolingo bird with an evil laugh.
     Peppa snorted so loud that the ground quaked and the animals charging towards her were knocked over and stumbled towards the ground. Peppa hopped onto Duo's back and with one giant sweep of Duo's wing the animals were snatched up.  The Duolingo bird with Peppa on his back and the squealing animals tucked away between one wing ran to the hills they plotted to desert the animals on.
     They put Susie one hill, George on another, Pedro on one a little farther, and continued sprawling them to random hills. Duo pecked their eyes out and Peppa filled their ears with mud as they went so the animals would be blind and deaf from any beauty in the world that could possibly bring them joy. When the job was finish, Duo and Peppa ran off to Matarville content with knowing the animals would go mad in solitude with only the thought of their dead children to occupy them.