Prologue

The End of Hope's Peak Academy

(College AU)

Makoto's pov:

We finally graduated from hope peaks academy. It was a rough four years. Lots of things happened. For example, my sister got a girlfriend with a classmate of mine, Toko Fukawa. Yasuhiro is still a drug dealer (not really it's a joke) and Byakuya went to study with his dad on how to run the Togami cooperation. We all decided to move into an apartment together. We all had to pay our own rent so we got small jobs that could fit with our schedule. Yasuhiro did fortune-telling ( he was correct only 30% of the time), Kyoko became a private investigator, Aoi got a job at Krispy Cream and was a swimmer on the side. Toko continued to write New York Times Bestseller works, Ishimaru became a tutor and teachers assistant and mondo became an assistant to Kazuichi and helped him tune bikes (but he still was a biker gang leader), Sakura watched over her dojo and taught self-defense, Sayaka performed live shows with Leon and Ibuki (they got paid a lot for that), Chihiro programmed games, Hifumi wrote fan-fiction, Celestia after high school, left to go live her own life gambling, Junko did modeling, and Mukuro left to go back to the military.

----------

Small note: this introduction is for thh only. This is a section for ship check and some information.

This fan-fic has two people working on it, we won't give a lot of information on us. I () am focusing on this fan-fic and my best friend is working on other ones like character x reader. EX: their Kazuichi x reader which is posted on this account

The ships that we are writing about for THH are

Naegiri

Ishimondo

Junkan

Tokomaru

leosaya

I will conclude this prologue with a thank you. Thank you for reading.

PS. (try not to cringe with all the grammar and spelling mistakes)

Written by Issa