Black Coffee & Bruises

Start from the beginning

Harry nodded.

"Why do you care Harry. I've mutually known you since are first few years at this school but we never actually talked, and now ever since I accidentally fainted on you, you've been constantly helping me."

Harry shrugged.

"I guess I do care y/n. Is that such a bad thing? It's a friendly thing to do, I'm not sure you would fully understand because you keep getting almost killed by your *friend* Malfoy." Harry looked at you with his sharp eyes as you rolled your eyes.

You scoffed.

"If your implying that Draco isn't good for me, your wrong Harry. I am well enough to sort through who treats me well and who is not good enough for me!! You have NO RIGHT to just TELL ME WHO IS GOOD FOR ME-

You were shouting now angrily and Harry clamped your mouth shut with his hand. You jumped and slanted your eyebrows as Harry gave you a angry face.

"It's 8 in the bloody morning- just- come here." Harry grabbed your hand and put his hand away from your mouth.

Harry walked you out fast to another direction of dark hallways. Harry turned a corner to a empty hallway. You pushed his hand out of yours and crossed your arms.

"Y/N!! Look at you!! Your neck is bruised from Malfoy choking you...AGAIN. The left side of your face is completely gashed and swollen. He was trying to bloody kill you!" Harry shouted quietly as he looked at you sadly.
"You look exhausted. He's slowly breaking you down y/n. He's not good for you."

"Malfoy was under a HATE POTION Harry!! And even if he did really did want to kill me, he would've killed me before you and Brooke could've even step foot on that tower."

Harry shook his head.

"It doesn't matter if he was under the hate potion y/n. This isn't new. And you know it." Harry said as he interrupted you. He walked closer to you.

You spoke again.

"But it does Harry. It does matter. I was there when he drank the pumpkin juice. He did it for me. Because he didn't want to ruin anything between me and Cedric. He cares about me Harry- he organized a whole plan to help him for me, he asked YOU to help ME."

You backed away from Harry a few steps now.

"Last time I checked he didn't want me near you at the slightest. And yesterday he asked you to watch out for me when he couldn't."

Harry slanted his eyebrows in confusion. Then he looked down from you and shook his head sadly.

"You're in love with him, aren't you."

You paused and opened your mouth.

"Harry-

Harry looked up at you now and walked closer to you.
"Y/n..." he said sadly.

You dropped your shoulders and looked down at the floor. Why does Harry always have to find out everything about you.

It was quiet for a minute. You and Harry just stood there in the empty hallway.