Dear Our Sweet Y/N,

You woke up in the Astronomy Tower alone. The sun was up and the birds were busily chirping.

You looked around at your surroundings. Fucking Draco didn't even bother to wake me up. Guess moments like last night don't last forever.

You rolled your eyes and got up. He left with the pillow and the blanket with you at least. You folded up the blanket and stacked it on the pillow. You left the Tower and noticed the time

9:37

Great breakfast is almost ending. You quickly ran to the Ravenclaw dorm and changed into your white button down shirt with your grey skirt. You put on your blue and bronze tie with the Ravenclaw sweater over your white shirt. You didn't feel like wearing your robe today. Who cares.

You looked around the room. This will be one of the last times you'll set foot in here. Ever since you were 11 you lived here. This is what you thought your home was. Guess that's not true anymore.

You sighed, it's for the best.

You took a look out of the window by your bedside. It seemed so peaceful being high up, nothing but the sound of the wind and the birds in the sky.

You walked out of the dormitory and began to walk out the Ravenclaw door.

"..Y/n?" A small voice cracked as you were about to leave the house.

You turned around nervously. No one behind you.

"Who the fuck was that?" you jumped and took out your wand, quickly starting to move to see the voice who was behind the couch.

"IT'S JUST ME Y/N, CALM DOWN!!" Brooke while getting up out of a sleeping position, holding up her hands in front of her face.

"Bloody hell, Brooke." You sighed in relief as you put your wand down and sat down on the armrest of the couch.

Brooke quickly hugged you with a sign of relief.

"What are you doing here, isn't it breakfast?" You examined Brooke's tired face as she slowly got up, out of the couch to stretch.

"Could say the same for you y/n, we're did you even go last night, I saw you get up from your bed last night and leave, I was waiting here on the couch for you ALL night, I was worried for you." Brooke exclaimed as she started to walk into the girls dorms.

You froze up as she walked away. You obviously can't tell her you were cuddling Draco Malfoy-I don't even think she would believe it...wait-actually that could work.

"Oh I'm sorry, Brooke, I just went to cuddle with Draco Malfoy all night, I accidentally fell asleep." You said in the most sarcastic tone you could use, and yawned after.

Brooke peeked her head out of the door to our bedrooms buttoning her shirt up.

"Oh give me a break Y/n," Brooke said with a disturbing face and rolled her eyes.
"Oh, then I was sucking Ron Wesley's face off last night if you were sleeping with Malfoy." Brooke sarcastically replied back as she snickered in disbelief.
"Ew boys" she stuck out her tongue.

Your face glued on a smile and laughed with Brooke. 'hahaha, yeah screw boys' you thought to yourself as you were laughing with Brooke.

Is it really that unbelievable that you spent time with Malfoy last night? Well, after all people only see us scream at each other and basically try to rip each other's faces off. Guess that's fair enough.

"If you don't want to inform me where you snuck off to last night, that is fine, but I'm just glad you're safe and didn't run into any trouble." Brooke said now putting on her robe ready to go to breakfast with you.