The Potion Incident pt.5 (Final)

Unfortunately good things always come to an end at some point.

You woke up to the sound of Draco's door closing in the room next to you. You jumped up grabbing the pillow next to you hoping Draco was laying beside you. But of course he wasn't.

"Can I just get one morning with him." You groaned to yourself as you yawned yourself up and stretched.

You quickly reassured yourself that you and Draco's make up wasn't a dream. It was real, Draco understood you believed everything you said. You thought he didn't trust you anymore after failing to attempt reading in his locked journal. A sigh of relief squeaked out of your breath as you laid back down.

You seemed more tired than usual. You made your way to your bathroom and leaned your hands on the sink. Your mouth was the driest it was ever been. After gulping down a few cups of water you looked to your right to see Draco's green sweater that he was wearing last night neatly folded with a note next to it.

You noticed the ink wasn't fully dried so he must've just left it before you woke up.

You picked up the note:

Y/n,

Meet me in the Library at 9, I'll bring you breakfast.

-Draco

You crumpled up the note and stuffed it in your pocket. Seems odd, Draco has never done something like this before.

You put on the warm green crew neck and smelled the inside of the sweater. It smelled like faded rich cologne. Smelled exactly like Draco.

You smiled and quickly put on a grey skirt and your robes. Not exactly the Slytherin uniform, but close enough for a weekday. You put your hair in a low bun with two strands beside your face.

After cleaning yourself up you grabbed your wand and books to make your way into the Slytherin commons.
You scanned the commons to search for Alissa. She didn't seem to be there. The commons are packed in the morning, the busy chattering and laugher filling the dark and cold room.

You quickly made your way in the hallways walking alone. You didn't mind being alone in the hallways, it seemed peaceful for you. You were in a cheerful mood today, besides not waking up besides Draco the day seemed bright and full of opportunities for you. Which was rare to say for you.

You made your way over to the Library and scanned a blonde figure.

There was a couple people you noticed such as Hermione in one of the tables with Ron who seemed stressed out. Hermione was probably helping Ron with a test coming up in his class.

Draco was no where to be seen.

You sighed and grabbed the nearest seat you could to wait. Draco should already be here, he gave you a note and everything to say to met him there.

You opened your textbook and began to boredly read about Potions. Maybe he lost track of time or something you thought to yourself.

As you were scanning the words on your textbook you heads a chair slide across you on the other side of the table.

Must be Draco.

You shyly smiled and put up your head to reveal that it was nothing at all like Draco. You dropped your smile immediately.

It was Pansy.

She looked very disfigured, like she hasn't slept all night. But that didn't mean she had a nice face on. She still had that death stare she was giving you last night, like it was stuck on her.