41-Guardian.

Well, there we were. All the pack, even the sheriff, Parrish and Chris Argent. A girl called Meredith also was there and Isaac, the boy I saved. Everybody was around me. It was like my opening act. Scott McCall, the protector, the true alpha, walked to me.

"Emma Martin, would you acept the responsabilities of being the guardian angel of this town?"he asked to me.

"Yes, I do"I said and everybody cheered "My first action like the guardian angel of this town will be anounce five guardians" I drawed a circule on the floor. I put my triskelion necklace that Derek gave to me "First guardian, Derek Hale. Because he's strong and always cares about people. Derek, promise me you'll protect every single person of this town"

"I promise"Derek said and smiled. The second time I saw him smile. I was happy for him. I put a bat and everybody knew who I was going to anounce.

"Second guardian, Stiles Stilinski. Because he's always sweet and very smart. He always wants to save everyone. Stiles, promise me you'll protect every single person of this town"I said.

"I promise Angel"Stiles said and giggled. I put a silver bullet.

"Third guardian, Allison Argent. Because she can take care of herself and protects those who can't protect themselves. Allison, promise me you'll protect every single person of this town"I said and she had tears in her eyes.

"I will, until my last breathe"She said very proud. I put a beautiful purple flower. Wolfsbane.

"Fourth guardian, Lydia Martin. Because she can feel when something bad is 'bout to happen and she always cares about her friends. Lydia, promise me you'll protect every single person of this town"I said and she looked at the flower.

"I will sister. I promise"she said and smiled. I put a lacrosse jersey.

"Fiveth and last guardian, Liam Dunbar. Because he used to feel weak but now he is stronger. And he shows us how can we become into better people. Liam, promise me you'll protect every single person of this town"I told Liam.

"I promise"he said.

"Before we go to celebrate I want to give someone a gif"Everybody looked at me confused "Scott, you are already a guardian, you deserve a confirmation. Come here"

Scott looked at me confused and walked to me. I grabbed his arm and put my hand over it. I drawed with my mind a pair of little wings. When I opened my eyes, Scott had a new tattoo. A pair of wings, he was the most important guardian.

"Scott McCall, you are the most important guardian. Because you always want to protect everyone. Now promise me you'll protect every single person of this town like you always do, promise me you'll never give up on the people you love"

"I will protect everyone Emma, I promise"he said and hugged me.

Now that was my story. I helped them and they helped me. I was the angel and they were my guardians. It was the perfect and complete pack. Now, whoever who try to kill them, will have a real big problem. I'm Emma Martin and I don't live in Lydia's shadow anymore. I live in Beacon Hills. If you want to see me, just scream. Love you, Emma.

[A/N]: Well guys. This is the end. Im so sorry, this sucks. I really hope you enjoy it like I did it writting it. Share it with your friends. Nice to meet you, see you soon
-xx Em