26-Mrs Blake.

I woke up with the sound of my clock alarm. I wanted to keep sleeping. Someone's arm shake my body. I opened my eyes and Liam was there. I smiled at him.

"We have to go to school Sleeping Beauty"Liam said

"No, let me sleep"I groaned.

"Well, I'll go to school where is Violet"I looked at him. He was making me jealous.I grabbsd his shirt, pulled him against me and kissed him.

"Violet can give you that?"I said and he smiled at me.

"Kiss me? Oh yeah she can kiss me. Give me the feeling you give me all the time? No, she can't"I smiled at him and couldn't help but blushed.

We went to school with Lydia and my mom. I was surprised she didn't tell me something about sleeping with Liam. I had gym class. We had to climb something. Liam was there with Mason. I don't wanna seem vain but Liam was always looking at me. I had my gym clothes or my bitch clothes as you prefeer. I was climbing that thing -I don't know how you call that but that had many rocks to use them to climb- with Mason.

"So, are you jealous of Violet?"He asked.

"Liam told you what happened today?"

"Yeah. You didn't answer my question"

"Um, I don't think so. I guess I can kick her ass. Besides Liam loves me"

"Really? Then why is your boyfriend flirting with Violet?"

I looked around and saw Liam flirting with Violet. Bitch. I thought. I climbed to the finish and the couch screamed.

"WELL DONE, MARTIN! NOW BRING YOUR ASS HERE"he screamed. I love the Couch, he is so funny and sarcastic. I went down to see why the couch was calling me but he walked away. "GREENBERG, WHAT ARE YOU DOIN' HERE? STAY AWAY FROM THAT PRIZE. WE WON IT THE LAST YEAR. GREENBERG!"

Liam came to me with Mason. Liam put an arm around my shoulders and kissed my forehead. I acted like I was kind of jealous.

"What is wrong babe?"Liam asked to me.

"Nothing babe. It's just I love when you are flirting other girls in front me"I said without eye-contact.

"You know you love me"Liam said.

"Yes, of course I know I love you. The question is... Do you love me?"I said.

"Of course I do. You are like my air to breathe"I didn't understand"You are all I need to get by. Without you I'm nothing"I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. He was so beautiful I wanted to cry. He pulled me away "I love you Emma Martin"

"I love you too Liam Dunbar" and kissed him again. All started screaming so we had to pull away. The windows broke. We hid under a table. Three ninjas and a woman jumped through the windows. She looked around. She had blue eyes and brown hair. The couch walked to her.

"Mrs Blake. What are you doing here? Who are they?"The couch asked.

She didn't answer but rised a hand and the couch flew away. Liam hugged me tight, he was scared. I was scared to but that was normal.

"Well kids. I won't hurt anyone if you give me the angel. Where is the angel? Where is she?"She asked angry.
Oh my god, is she talking about me? What she wants from me? She scares me and seems little creepy. Oh god, I hope nobody knows who the angel is. Because I'm the angel.