37-Prom.

Lydia helped me with my make up. I got my red lips and rosy cheeks. My dress and my shoes were in my body already. I was happy of my life. Lydia, Allison and I were waiting for our couples. We were talking and the ring rang. The girls ran to them. Stiles and Scott hugged them. The boys couldn't believe what they were seeing, their mouths were open.

"What?"I asked raising an eyebrow.

"You look-"Stiles started.

"Careful Stiles, she is beautiful but she still is my sister"Lydia cut him off

"She is beautiful"someone said and all looked at him. Liam said it and I smiled at him.

"Thanks"I said blushing.

We went inside a beautiful car. Liam took my hand and smiled at me. We arrived and the sun was hiding. I love seeing the sunset. I guess I seemed like an idiot seeing the sunset. Why I say that? Because Liam were shaking my arm and laughing.  I smiled at him and went inside. The gym were amazing. It was a good night. Stiles danced like a freak. He was so funny, I have never seen Lydia more happy. Allison and Scott were dancing and talking. Liam and I were dancing. Everybody went to the tables to eat something. I had a strange feeling inside me. I was worried. I didn't eat anything. Lydia neither. She was worried too. Maybe it was a Banshee feeling. We didn't give a shit about it. I was in my seat and everyone was dancing. Stiles took my hand and took me to the dance floor.

"I don't want to dance Stiles"I groaned.

"Maybe you don't want to dance with Liam but you can't say no to Stiles Stilinski"Stiles said and I giggled.

"Fine Mr Stilinski"I said and we danced.

I was dancing with Stiles, my best friend. He was like my brother. My brother who married my sister. The music was slow and I didn't want to dance with Stiles. I wanted to dance with Liam. Lydia came and danced with Stiles. Liam was dancing with a girl. Chloe. Well, I don't think she is a supernatural kick ass girl. So, Liam is mine. I appeared and touch her shoulder.

"Hi Chloe. Can I dance with Liam?"I said. She looked at me and turned around her head. Liam knew what would happen.

"Sorry girl, he is handsome and young and-"she started.

"And my boyfriend. So stay away or I'll kick your ass"I said. She looked at me kind of scared.

"If I were you, I would leave"Liam said. She left. Liam put his hands on my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck "You look beautiful, by the way"

"You don't look so bad"I said looking away.

"Hey, I don't know who is she. I love you, you know that?"

"Really, why?"

"Because. I love the way you fight, the way you talk to me. I love the fact that you can make me smile so easily. I love you more than Romeo could love Juliet-"

"You are so romantic Dunbar"

"And I love the way you interrup me. I love you Emma Martin. The question is, you love me?"

"Of course I do. I will always love you, until my last breathe"

He kissed me. I kissed him back. I was in love with him, madly. We pulled away because of a pair of arms were between us. It was the couch.

"No kisses Dunbar. I have my eyes on you Martin"The couch said and walked away.

"Well Dunbar, you are a bad boy" I giggled.

"I am not. You are a bad girl Martin"he said.

"Of course I am"I told him proud. Stiles ran to us.

"Guys we need you. Lydia and Allison are in problems"Stiles said between breathes.

"I can't help. I don't have my weapons"I told them. Stiles worried even more.

"You can help us. You still are a  supernatural queen. You can kick everyone's ass"Liam said very serious.

"He is right"Stiles added. They were waiting my answer.

"Where are they?I asked walking to the exit.

"They are locked with Kate in the bathroom. Peter is outside fighting with Scott"Stiles said.

"How am I suppose to be inside the bathroom?"I asked.

"You can kick the door or move the walls. Whatever, do something"Stiles said.

"Fine" I said. We were in front the bathroom's door. I focused in my anger and kicked the door violenty "That's Martin's style" the boys giggled.

In the bathroom, Kate was screaming and punching a door. Maybe Allison and Lydia were there. I shouted to Kate and she came to me. I took the control of her body and made her faint. I fell on the floor. I could see but I couldn't move. Liam appeared and helped me to stand up. I was happy of having him next to me. I wouldn't do that again. I could take control of myself. EMMA HELP ME. Scott was inside my head. He needed me.
Scott, where are you?
I am in the Hale's cave. Tell Stiles, he know where I am.
Fine, we're going.

I came back to the reallity and everybody was looking at me.

"Call Derek, we are going to be inside the Hale's cave"I said.

[A/N]: Heey guys. Hope you enjoy it. If you liked it, share it with your friends. If you didn't like it, share it with your enemies. Love yaa.
-xx Em.