Dominic put his hand on her thigh as he drove. "Hey, I'll do anything for you, whether that means I'm dead or alive at the end of things", Dominic said.

"But I rather you alive", she said as she looked at him.

Dominic continued to look at the road.

Suddenly, Amiyah started to realize that 2512 did sound familiar. He was the number of her Aunt's address.

"Go to my aunt's house", she said.

"Please tell me your cousin isn't there", Dominic said.

"Why?", Amiyah asked.

"That girl is...aggravating", Dominic said.

Amiyah chuckled a little.

"But okay", Dominic said as he did a U-turn. "Why we going there?"

"Just hoping I can find something there", Amiyah said.

"You think that's what the number means?", Dominic asked.

"Her address. 2512 James St", Amiyah said.

"You should be a detective", Dominic said.

Amiyah began thinking to herself. He was right.

When Dominic got to Amiyah's aunt house. They could tell someone was up because the lights were on.

Amiyah and Dominic got out of the car and went to the door. Amiyah had a key so she unlocked it and they went inside. Nobody was in the living room but she could hear somebody in the kitchen.

"Auntie?", Amiyah called out as she walked into the kitchen. She then saw Lamar, holding Kaden who was sleeping in his arms.

Amiyah stood there.

"I see you were just as smart as I thought", Lamar said.

Dominic walked into the kitchen.

Lamar saw him. "yet, you aren't", Lamar said to Dominic.

Suddenly, Dominic and Amiyah heard a gun cock back behind them.

They turned around and it was Amiyah's uncle aiming it at Dominic.

Dominic put his hands up.

"No, please don't", Amiyah said.

"Come on Unc", Dominic said.

Dominic was so close to Amiyah, that he was close with her aunt and uncle too. So he called them auntie and Unc.

"I don't know what he said to you but-"

Amiyah's uncle interupted him. "Dominic, You're like family but I'm sorry, I have a family to protect", he said. "He'll hurt them"

"Lamar won't do anything", Amiyah said as she looked at Lamar. "Right?"

Amiyah began looking at him with a sad and innocent look.

Lamar looked at her for a moment before talking. He almost agreed with her but the other side of him wouldn't let him. "Stop looking at me like that", Lamar said.

Amiyah looked down.

Lamar started to walk to her. "You left me!", he said shouted aggressively.

Her uncle aimed the gun at Lamar. "Don't touch her", he said.

Lamar looked at her uncle. "You must forgot who's in control of your wife and daughter's life. By the press of one button and they go bomb", he said.

Her uncle started to get mad.

"So aim that shit where it needs to be aimed and pull the fucking trigger. I'm running out of patience", Lamar said.