Chapter 6

***

Aurora,Faith ,Jade and Annis was having their  dinner together.Faith and Aurora sit next to each other while the others two sit in front of them.

"Hmmmm,those pineapple tart is so delicious."Annis exclaimed loudly to her friends as she takes a bite of the tart."You guys should try it."

"I prefer food with some strawberry on it."
Aurora said.Her craving for strawberry could not stop.Jade and Faith take a bite of the tart.

"You're right Annis,it's delicious."Faith tell Annis.The tart in her mouth taste so good.

"Aurora could you please watch over Messy for a minutes,I need to go to the toilet.All my friend are afraid of cat."A cute little girl wearing Gryffindor robes was carrying a black cat asking to Aurora.Aurora turned to face her.It was Gemma,a first year student.

"Ofcourse Gemma,You know I love Messy."Aurora smiled to her.Aurora always wanted a cat,she finds them very adorable.The little girl name Gemma past the cat to Aurora and she walk of.

"How do you know these little two?"Jade ask looking at Aurora and Messy the cat.

"Last week after class I walking alone back to the common room then I came across with Messy.He seems to be looking for his master in front of Gryffindor common room.He can't come in.After I say the password he goes straight to Gemma.He trapped in front of the portrait."Aurora explained."that's how I meet Gemma and her cat."

"Rory always wanted a cat since she kid,but our mother has allergic towards cat so she cannot have one."Faith knew her sister very well.She like cat very much.

"They are adorable and loves to play a lot.I find them attractive and playful.If I can't have one doesn't mean I can't play with them.Back at Beauxbatons there is a teacher who likes cat a lot like me,she sometimes let me play with her cat."

Aurora let Messy seat on her lap.She gently patted the cat's back.

Faith turn her gaze to the Slytherin table while eating her food. Almost all student chat with their friend or eating their food then her gaze stop to one boy. He was looking at her sister who seat besides her.Mulciber. Aurora didn't notices as she busy playing with the cat on her lap.

"Why is it Mulciber was staring at you Rory?"Faith asked,her voice quiet as she didn't want any nosy people listening especially their brother James.

"What?"Aurora stop purred Messy.

"Mulciber."Faith repeated."why he look over here?"

Aurora gaze turn to the Slytherin table.Its true Mulciber was staring at her.Annis and Jade turn their head to look at him.After he caught both Jade and Annis looked at him he turn to talk to Avery who is next to him.

"I don't know why he staring over here obviously."Aurora said looked at Faith.

"He better watch out if he planning something bad towards you Rory.He looks so dissatisfied with you."Faith said to her sister.

"He and his friends are assholes. Don't worry Rory,we will always with you.Together we defeat those awful Slytherin."Annis added.