Chapter 27

***

Aurora Pov

Another two weeks before the sixth year end. This few months have been very stressful for Aurora. Now is the week for their exam,it seem to be more stressful than ever.

Aurora were having breakfast with her sister,Jade and Annis.Since Faith tell her that she didn't not see Mulciber anymore in the school ground since that Aurora were back to her normal routine. But something were make her more worried is where is he. She didn't not see or even came across him since last week.

After breakfast Aurora went to her history of magic exam. Few hour after answering the paper she finally done with it. She went out and heading to the great hall for lunch as usual. To her surprise she see him.Mulciber were there at his Slytherin table together with Nott. He looks a bit pale and not cheerful at all.

Aurora take a seat besides Jade and Annis and start to eat her lunch.Jade and Annis were gosiping about something.

"Yeah,his mother were dead because of some illness. That's why he been missing for a week and show up today because he has exam to attend." Annis said to Jade.

"they say he just went out from the exam room without even answering his paper."Annis added.

Aurora were just listening to the her friend without hesitating to ask anything cause her head were full with the Slytherin boy who is seating across the table from her.

"He deserved that,he a monster. He bullied people." Annis said. The sentences caught Aurora attention.

"Who are you talking about?who's mom dead?" she asked. Her instinct said that the conversation were directed to someone she knew. Is really his mom die?

" It's Mulciber. He have been missing for a week because his mom were dead."Annis told to Aurora.

She were shocked. That's the reason why he isn't in school for a week. Aurora knew that Mulciber really loves his mother and she so much sure he is in difficult condition because to him his mother is everything that matter. Aurora knew that she need to talk to him privately to ask him if his alright or not. She felt so much worry about him even though she still mad at him about everything.

***

Aurora went to the Slytherin common room to talk to Mulciber. She goes there early in the morning before the castle got over crowded with the student and of course she didn't want anyone to see her with him. To her lucky luck,she came across with Evan on her way to the common room.

"Hey Ro,Good morning. You are so early today." Evan call Aurora when he see her. Once Aurora see him she went to him.

"Thank god I meet with you,Can I ask a favour from you?Because I can't went there by myself." Aurora said.

"what is it? Evan asked.

"Can you get Mulciber for me? I need to talk to him." Aurora said to Evan.

"Ro,don't you remember what he had done?" Evan asked to Aurora. He seemed not interested to help Aurora to get Mulciber. "If you're worried about him because his mom is dead you don't have to. He knew how to handle himself."

"It is because I know he is not okay. His mom is everything to him. I am so worried about him. Please Evan." Aurora pleaded to Evan. Evan looked hesitating to help Aurora but he knew she would never look at him like she look at Mulciber. She just think him as her bestfriend not more than that and that's very cruel because to him she means more than everything including his life,he would give his life for Aurora.