Chapter 18

Aurora pov

"Hey Rory,I saw you with someone this evening who were you with?I didn't see."Sirius asked Aurora once she enter the common room. There's also James,Peter and Remus with him.

"It's a friend of mine."Aurora answering him. She need to stay calm and answer them.

"Is it a boy?"This time James asked her a question.

"Ohh dear James,ofcourse it's a boy. I can tell from behind it's a boy."Sirius telling James.

"Is it someone we know?"James ask again.

"Yes,ofcourse. But I won't tell you who is it. It just a friend of mine."Aurora tell all of them."By the way didn't you see Faith?I was looking for her."

"Maybe in her dormitory,I see she went there with Jade."Remus answering Aurora.

"Ohh,thanks Remus.I need to see her now. Bye guys,see you later."Aurora left the four boys as soon as she can. She don't want them to ask her another questions.

She went upstairs and enter her dormitory then she landed on her bed.Only Faith was there.She feeling tired but extraordinary wonderful spending time with Mulciber.

"You look happy sister."Faith tell her.

"Of course I am."Aurora tell her twin."where is Jade?"

"She's in bathroom,why?"Faith asking her.

"I have a great day with him."Aurora wanted to tell her twin how she feeling. Faith smiled happily listen to her sister story. How Mulciber treat her nicely.

"It's good that he know how to treat you nicely,if he ever hurt you.I will kill him myself."Faith knew Aurora has fall deep in love with Mulciber,there's nothing she can do to changes it. She just hope Mulciber will remained being Mulciber that her sister knew.

"Sirius almost caught me with Mulciber this evening.Lucky me,Mulciber were wearing a hoody to cover his face.

"Oh my god Rory,you need to be careful next time. I don't know what will happen if they knew about this."Faith shocked hearing that her sister secret almost reveal.

"Yes,I'll be careful next time."

***

Few month after..

Faith Pov

All fifth year student will have their last O.W.L exam paper which is potions.Faith,Aurora ,Jade and Annis were studying in the library until late night. The library open till midnight if exam were held.

There are many fifth student were there to study.Aurora and Faith were focuses on their books until they didn't noticed that the time already almost 11 pm. They have one hour left to study before the library close.

"I already starving and sleepy right now. I wanted to head to the kitchen get some food and go straight back to the common room."Annis said to the three of them. She already packed her things into her bag.

"I still have one chapter to study. You go on first."Aurora replied to Annis.

"Let me accompany Rory,you two can go back first."Faith telling them while stretching her back.