Chapter 4

WARNING

I should probably warn you to stop if you don't feel comfortable with reading about dead people, blood etc. There won't be much of it, but if you're younger you shouldn't probably read this. It's necessary for me to write this so you can understand the backstory. If you don't want to read it then I suggest you wait until I release the next chapter, where I won't be going into too many details. 

But if you want to read this one, then I'm not going to stop you. :D

Also, this one will be really short. :D I know the last one was short too, but I promise that the next one will be longer. 

"I'm a ghost of a girl
That I want to be most
I'm the shell of a girl
That I used to know well"

You felt something cold touch your hand. You turned around but saw no one. You were alone and the only audible sound was your breathing and footsteps as you made your way through the burnt building. Ashes were falling onto the floor. Somehow this scene seemed familiar but your memory turned blank every time you tried to find out why. You were walking slowly towards something laying on the floor. Or rather someone. Again and again. Always the same nightmare you couldn't wake up from until it's over. The reason why you're always dreading to fall asleep. 

Tears started to fall from your eyes. You didn't bother to try and stop them. It wouldn't work even if you tried. You could hear a faint sound. It was her voice. Her angelic voice which always told you that everything is going to be alright. But the voice and your will to fight against the darkness that lied deep inside you died with her. And you very well knew whom to blame. You fell on your knees a few feet away from her. You felt something on your hands. Blood. But it wasn't your blood. The blood of those who will pay. You looked up from your hands to see that the scorched body wasn't in sight anymore, where she once laid now stood [H/N]. Although he looked slightly different with glowing cracks all over his body and eyes without irises. He/She was almost unrecognizable, but you knew it was him/her. 

But this time the dream felt different. It was different. You weren't alone anymore. A silhouette of a man came slowly into your vision. But you couldn't tell who it is. You felt your eyes becoming heavier and you suddenly became dizzy. You felt a strange pressure against your lungs as you struggled to keep breathing. Is this the end?  You thought to yourself. Your heartbeat was becoming faster and louder. The stranger held his hand out for you to take, but your body was too weak.  You heard a familiar voice calling out your name before the darkness consumed you whole.