🐺 27° GONE 🐺

Beginne am Anfang

Taehyung remained silent. He could not afford to lose his baby.

"And you even hid it from Jungkook so you surprise him. That's a nice K drama"

"You have no right to even say his name... especially after he trusted you, and you betrayed your own pack"

"Oh Luna, you're too innocent for this cruel and dark world. Everyone seeks for power. And that includes my brother, your mate"

"What...?"

~~~

Jungkook groaned due to the pain in his head. He tried hard to find Taehyung. He sneaked out of the house to find Taehyung. He didn't care about the fact that was stabbed... all that mattered to him now was his mate.

It had already been a whole week since he had started searching and Taehyung went missing. And for that whole week, he didn't go back to the pack house. He was tired, and could faint anytime. And that was exactly going to happen.

He was right about to pass out when he heard a voice in the distance call out his name. He saw Namjoon and Yoongi run towards him, with his blurried vision. And when they reached him...

"F-Find Tae..."

~~~

Jungkook woke up after a whole day of sleeping. He found out that he was back in his room. And this time, there was no way he could escape to find Taehyung cause all five of them were staring at him in his room.

"What about Taehyung?"

"Jungkook, unless you don't calm down, we can't find him."

"Yeah kook... we need to think of where Jisung could have possibly kept Tae"

"Guys... we need to hurry cause-"

"Jimin I thought we asked everyone to calm down-"

"HE'S PREGNANT"

"Jimin-"

"Wha-"

"Yes. He's pregnant. Right before the attack, he was planning to tell Jungkook and throw a surprise party. Because that day, was also your anniversary. ARE YOU GUYS SO DENSE TO EVEN REMEMBER SUCH AN IMPORTANT DAY? OR COULD NO ONE NOTICE HIS WEIRD PREGNANCY CRAVINGS AND MOOD SWINGS? WHAT KIND OF FRIENDS ARE YOU ALL? AND YOU JUNGKOOK WHAT KIND OF MATE ARE YOU?!"

Jungkook felt his world crumbling... like everything was falling apart. He didn't even notice that his mate was pregnant. Now it was not just Taehyung whom he was worried about, but their child too.

"Chim... calm down, we'll find them"

"And Jungkook, take proper rest... we'll come up with something"

Just when they left the room, a wolf came in and gave Jungkook a letter.

Jungkook,

You must know already, that I have Taehyung. Come alone to the abandoned pack house in xxxxxx, tomorrow. And come ALONE.

Jisung.

As soon as he saw the letter, his first thought was to go to the place Jisung had mentioned. But he doesn't know if that was safe. Even if it wasn't, his first priority was Taehyung... and their unborn child.

He had been missing for a whole week so he needed to know if they were fine. He left the room and spoke to the other five about this. They were obviously against letting Jungkook go alone. But they also knew Jungkook wouldn't listen to them. So after Jungkook left to the place, the other five decided to follow him secretly.

~~~

"What the hell? Jungkook is your brother?!"

"You're not gonna believe that even after that huge ass story I told you?"

"There's no way... YOU'RE A MURDERER WHO KILLED YOUR OWN DAD"

"Don't forget that you're the son of a murderer"

"What does that mean?"

"Oohhh looks like poor Taetae doesn't know about his father killing his brother" Jisung said with a wicked smile plastered on his face.

Taehyung couldn't believe what he was hearing. His so called father killed his brother, who was supposed to be the next head alpha for that pack. His mate's brother is a murderer who killed their own father. He hated how cruel people can become for power.

"So anyway, I've asked Jungkook to take you, but only after a fight"

"Huh?"

"Yeah, Jungkook will be against all of us" Jisung said as about fifty wolves came into the hall.

"W-wha- you can't ask Jungkook to fight everyone alone... IF YOU'RE A MAN THEN FIGHT HIM ALONE"

"My goal is to kill him"

"You bitch"

Before Taehyung could say anything, he was knocked out.

~~~

Jungkook was outside the building he was asked to come. Even though his senses were not in a very good working condition, he could still sense something.

"Taehyung"

~ ♦️ ~