🐺 8° JEALOUS 🐺

Don't come at me coz it's small... it's just a filler chapter

~ ♦ ~

Another school day... Taehyung walked to the cafeteria to see three love birds who saved him spot. He noticed Jimin waving at him.

"H-Hey guys"

"You're late Tae"

"I-I helped a t-teacher carry some b-books"

"Being the good guy huh"

"C-Chim you should a-ask Hoseok or Yoongi to w-wave next time"

"Why?"

"I could b-barely see your a-arms from t-the door... they're t-too small"

"I'm gonna kill you when we get back home"

Taehyung, Hoseok and Yoongi were laughing so hard which pissed off Jimin even more. Taehyung calmed a bit. He looked over the room to find Jungkook... and he did find him...

...with a girl

He didn't know what they were talking about... but Jungkook laughed. The girl bit her lips seductively and touched his chest. Taehyung was going to yell at that girl... but who was he to do that?

He didn't want to get his feelings more hurt and turned away... he missed to see how Jungkook slapped off that girl's hand and how she went away crying.

Taehyung was so focused in his food that he didn't even notice Jungkook who sat next to him. The other three were surprised by Taehyung's behaviour. Just a while ago, he was teasing Jimin and was laughing happily... but now he was munching on his sandwich like it was the last one on the planet.

Jungkook couldn't talk to Taehyung properly lately so he wanted to start a conversation.

"Hey Tae-"

"I-I'm done"

Taehyung wasn't lying... he finished the whole sandwich in less than a minute and walked away. Jungkook wanted to follow him... but was stopped by Jimin.

"What did you do Jungkook?"

"What did I do?"

"That's what I'm asking you"

"I don't know"

Jimin rolled his eyes and followed Taehyung. He was sitting in the park.

"What's wrong Tae?"

"C-Chim what are you d-doing here?"

"You seemed upset so I came to talk"

"I-It's nothing-"

"Oh please... don't tell me that. What's wrong?"

"I-I don't know"

"What do you mean you don't know?"

"I don't know this feeling... it's new to me... but it feels sad"

"Why?"

"I saw J-Jungkook talk to another girl and-"

"YOU'RE JEALOUS?!"

"J-Jealous?"

"Wait... I thought you hate Jungkook"

"That's w-what I thought t-too... I spoke t-to Jin hyung a-and he told me I-I was in love w-with him"

"In love with Jin?"

"N-Nooo Jungkook!"

"O-Ohh... excuse my dumbness"

"L-Looks like your a-arms are not t-the only small o-ones"

Jimin playfully glared at Taehyung and he giggled. They were interrupted by the bell ringing.

"Let's go to class"

"Y-Yeah"

"Am I really... Jealous...?"

"I'm so happy Tae... you're jealous"

"W-Why does that m-make you happy?"

"Because it proves that you truly are in love with Jungkook"

~ ♦ ~