🐺 17° DAEGU TRIP PT.2 🐺

~ ♦️ ~

The five go to the room and wait for Hoseok to get the music player. He starts playing a song that sounded so badass.

"Hobi it's an amazing song, but the dance..."

"I know... It's one of the hardest dances we learned in the club. We perform this, we're passing it without a doubt"

"If we don't... I'm gonna throw you in room full of snakes-" Jungkook says

"No! I hate snakeu!"

"Then let's pass this audition!"

~~~

The second day if the trip... The day of the dance audition.

Students who failed the previous audition were asked to go back.

Everyone were downstairs waiting for their teacher to arrive. Once she came... They got on the bus that took them to a dance studio.

It was huge. Taehyung looked at the building in awe and Jungkook was staring at his mate.

Jungkook had some stuff going on in his mind. Taehyung and himself are now mates... But he never asked Taehyung to be his boyfriend. He wanted to ask him at a very romantic place... And this was a great opportunity.

They were on a five days trip and it's the second day. Only if they pass all the three auditions, they get to stay for the fourth and fifth days on tour. That was a great opportunity for Jungkook to ask him out.

"- Understood?!"

"Yeah!"

"Um... What was she saying?"

"Weren't you listening kookie?"

"No"

"It's nothing... She just asked us to do our best"

"Oh... Okay"

"What's wrong kookie? You don't seem so well"

"I'm fine Tae"

Taehyung nodded and the five walked to the waiting room. Once it was their turn, Hoseok turned on the music and they began.

(A/n : Without Jin and Namjoon. Don't just watch the video and forget the story 😐 I know it's hard to NOT watch but... Nevermind)

"T-That was... AWESOME! You five pass!" The teacher was shook by their dance.

"The all nighter was worth it"

"I don't go to the snakeu room"

They were happy to pass the audition. Once everyone was done, the teacher made an announcement.