🐺 3° BULLY 🐺

~ ♦ ~

In one week, Taehyung made good friends with Hoseok. He was already good friends with Jimin from a young age as they were from the same pack.

Just as Hoseok said, Taehyung and Jimin didn't dare to even spare a glance at Jungkook or Yoongi. But it didn't last long.

It was time for another class, the three friends walked to their lockers to change their books. They were walking to class as they came across Jungkook and Yoongi who were sipping on their juices. Jungkook and Taehyung bumped into each other.

"Don't you watch where you're going?!"

Taehyung remained silent

"Answer me you little punk!" Jungkook yelled across the corridor, his voice filled with anger because of the juice stain on his shirt, caught the attention of all the students there.

Taehyung was trembling. He didn't dare to look at the muscular boy in front of him.

"I-I'm s-so-sorry" he mumbled which Jungkook heard

"That ain't gonna fix this problem" he said pointing at his wet stained shirt

There was still a lot of juice left in the large carton so he thought of an idea and smirked. He poured all the juice on Taehyung's head and also grabbed Yoongi's carton which was full, drenching his entire upper half. The students around gasped and mummers were heard.

Jimin and Hoseok couldn't do anything when they met Yoongi's glare which told them to back off when they wanted to help Taehyung. The juice was already cold and his wet shirt stuck to his sensitive skin. The cold air made it more worse. His teeth were chattering and he was shivering.

"That makes us even, loser" Jungkook said throwing the empty carton on Taehyung's face and walked away with Yoongi.

"Tae-" Before Hoseok or Jimin could say anything, he ran outside at full speed, shifted into his wolf form and went into the woods

Hoseok was going to follow him before Jimin stopped him.

"Let him be... he likes to be alone when he's like that"

Jungkook thought Taehyung would be back in a few hours but he didn't. All he had to do was to take a shower and wear clean clothes, it shouldn't take long. He went to the restroom but couldn't find him. He went back to class.

"Hey Hoseok where's that brat?"

"What brat?"

"Taehyung"

"He went into the woods"

"Why?"

Jimin was angry. He stood up to speak.

"Do you know how sensitive he is?! He has lived through hell ever since he was born! It was only when he joined the pack he is now, he's started opening up to everyone! You bully someone who has hardly been here for a week?!"

"So what?! I like bullying people and he looked like a good victim!"

"He should have just stayed in the pack" Jimin said walking away followed by Hoseok.

They went to the lawn and sat down.

"Is it true?" Hoseok asked

"What?"

"Taehyung has lived through hell... that"

"Yes. He should find his mate soon, he would be protected from that idiot"

"A beta's mate doesn't always have to an alpha... what if Tae's mate is an omega? Then it would Tae who would have to protect his mate"

"But Tae is an-"

Oh shit

"Y-Yeah... we'll take care of it when he finds his mate" Jimin totally forgot that he was the only one who knew Taehyung is an omega.

Hoseok looked at him suspicious for a second and shrugged it off.

~~~

Taehyung ran into the woods and reached his pack house unknowingly. He went inside and was greeted by Jin.

"Why are you back so early Tae? What's wrong? Did something happen?"

"I-It's nothing... I j-just wanted to c-come home" he said and went to his room. He texted Jimin saying that he reached home and requested him to get his bag from school. He went for a shower.

"I was wrong. I thought he looked cute... he WAS cute... like a bunny... but I guess he is a bully after all"

He came out of the shower and questioned his thoughts. Why did he think Jungkook was cute in the first place? Why did he have weird feelings for him? He thought he was afraid of him... but something told him that he liked Jungkook. But how is that possible? He bullied him in front of all those students.

A part of him never wanted to see Jungkook again... but his other part was already missing him. Taehyung groaned at his confused feelings and hit his head on the bed several times... but then, tears ran down his cheek. He thought he had some special feelings for Jungkook... but he was bullied by him. Before he knew it, he cried himself to sleep.

~ ♦ ~