🐺 27° GONE 🐺

~ ♦️ ~

"What...?"

"H-He's missing"

Jungkook got mad, mad at himself for not being able to protect his mate. But it striked in his mind...

"Namjoon didn't you kill Ilsung?"

"I did"

"Then how is Taehyung missing?"

The room was in dead silence once again. They all knew it was Kim Ilsung who wanted Taehyung, but he was dead. Now they no idea about where Taehyung could be.

"Jungkook, even Jisung is missing"

"Jisung? Why would he be missing?"

"No idea... but we know he's still alive cause there wasn't a corpse of him"

"Is there anyone else missing from our pack?"

"No, but some of our warriors went against us in the war"

"Why? Who was behind that? Did Ilsung bribe them?"

"No we don't think it's Ilsung"

"How do you know?"

"Cause we interrogated a wolf... and he said that it was Jisung who forced them to do so"

"No way... there's no way Jisung would have done that"

"It's true"

"That wolf was probably lying-"

"Taetae..." the little voice of Yeonjun's was heard.

"What it is Yeon?"

"What happened to Taetae?"

"J-Jisung ahjussi tied h-him and took him a-away" he said sniffing.

"Don't cry junnie... it's a good job you saw that"

"N-No... Jisung a-ahjussi asked him t-to stay quiet or h-he'd kill me... he sta-yed quiet to s-save me" Yeonjun said between his broken sobs.

Jimin couldn't keep in his tears anymore. He broke down crying and Hoseok hugged him to calm him down. Yeonjun sat on the bed next to Jungkook and kept saying 'sorry hyung's to him.

"Yeon, it's not your fault... Tae would have done that to save anyone"

"Yeonjun?"

He turned to see Yeonjun sleeping with wet, tear stained cheeks and a red puffy face, from all that crying. Jin took him away and the rest of them also left the room, for Jungkook to take rest.

"Where are you Tae..." he mumbled to himself, tried to mind link him but couldn't cause he assumed Taehyung was too far away from him.

Also the thought that it was Jisung, who kidnapped Taehyung, haunted him. He trusted Jisung so much... he never thought he would end up like this.

~~~

Meanwhile with Taehyung...

All he could see was darkness. His hands and legs were tied to a chair, he was sitting on. Soon, the darkness was gone as Jisung took off the blindfold.

"You fucking traitor"

"Stop talking or I'm gonna kill both you, and your child"

"Wha-"

"Don't try to act innocent, I knew you were pregnant, a few weeks back. And also, were not within Jungkook's boundary, were way far outside from it. So even if you run away, you'll end up dead"