Mission 2

(Y/n)'s POV

Kat was driving us, somewhere of where her boss knows about Dante, but I was tagged along with this crap, I didn't mind it at all because I was hoping for new adventure and this was good timing for me.  Kat drive us to a weird area almost like a alley, but Kat stop the car and me and Dante got out of the car, Kat got out as well.  Kat was telling us to follow her and we followed her before she stopped walking and she turned back to us, "Welcome to The Order." Kat said to us.  Dante looked at the area we are in before he spoke to Kat, "Not what I was expecting." Dante said to Kat.

I agreed to Dante because it doesn't look good or if there was something missing in this building that we had to go inside, "You're right about that Dante, it doesn't look like anything." I said to Dante.  Dante looked at me before giving me a smile, I smiled back at Dante, we got interrupted by Kat that was a coughing noise, so we looked back at Kat before we heard her talking to us, "That's the idea." Kat said to us.  Kat got down to the garage door that was open half way, so we did the same thing as well.

Kat was talking to us, but I think it was mostly about Dante, "The demons are amongst us Dante, they are enslaving mankind. The world is asleep, brainwashed and helpless." Kat said to us, but mostly Dante.  Kat put her thumb by a wall that had a some kind of scanner and there was another scanner for her eye.  Kat was done with that and she started talking to us, "We're fighting back." Kat said to us.  The wall that Kat opened was now a secret room, Kat was talking to us now, "We are a small handful of freedom fighters. We are the last and only line of defence." Kat said to us. Dante was looking at me before he started to talk to Kat again, "Defence? You got no chance!" Dante said to Kat.

Kat kept talking to us, "We don't leave things to chance, we've accumulated vast intelligence on the demons and their collaborators: World leaders, bankers, pop stars... We can hit them where it hurts." Kat said to us, we also see a room that looks like a batman cave here. Kat was taking us to meet her boss, there was a metal doors that opened for the three of us and we started walking towards to the room to see a man.

Kat was walking towards the man, while me and Dante were looking around this room, but it was cut short with the man that was talking to us, "Amazing..." we heard the man did to us. Dante looked at the man, I looked at the man as well, when I looked closely at the man, he almost looks like Dante but different hair color. The man looks at Dante then to me, the man was now focusing on Dante now, "Dante - it really is you!" The man said to Dante.

Dante just shrug at this before the man started asking Dante some questions, "You don't remember me?" The man asked Dante. Dante just looked at the man before telling him a 'no' to him. The man looked at me before he started asking me some questions, "And who are you? Because I didn't asked Kat to get you?" The man said to me in a rude tone. I started to get a little upset of this guy, but I kept my cool in and I started talking to him, "Look, I didn't know at first, but Kat let me come with her because I am able to go to Limbo, since I was little." I said to the man. The man looked at me before telling me, "So are you half angel and half demon?" The man asked me, but I told the man a 'no' to him.

The man looked confused at me before asking me that if I am a human, I told the man I am a human. The man looked at me before he started talking to Dante, "How much of your childhood do you remember?" The man asked Dante. Dante looked like he didn't want to be here but he decided to talk to the man, "Not much, I had meningitis when I was seven - wiped my memory - why?" Dante asked the man. The man laugh at this before telling Dante, "Hah! They told me I had a car accident that resulted in total amnesia. Age: seven." The man said to Dante.

Dante was looking like he didn't care at all, but I was behind Dante so if things get bad then maybe I could tried to do something, but nothing happened because I heard Dante, "Your point?" Dante asked the man.  The man was walking towards to Dante and was talking to him, "Meningitis is a human affliction. You are not human, Dante." The man said to Dante.  Dante was just smirking at this, when the man started to get a little closed to Dante, "All war is fought with deception and you have been deceived.  Your past has been hidden from you for a reason." The man said to Dante.  Dante was not in mood for this and Dante started to get a little attention to the man, "Rewind a bit - who are you again?" Dante asked the man.