Living in a almost normal world

3 years later

(Y/n)'s POV

3 years have passed since when Mundus used to rule the city, but now things have changed because now Mundus is dead and he won't be doing anything to harm anyone ever again, but with Vergil still out there, none of us don't know where Vergil could be now. Kat's arm was feeling better now and she decided to take off her cast and she decided to stay with me and Dante but she has her own place as well.

Speaking for Dante, he has been busy with taking care of demons by himself. I wanted to help him, but of course he told me that I should stay here at our house of where it is safe from any danger. I completely understand of why Dante would let me stay far away from all the demons because I looked down at my belly to see that it was big and round. I patted my stomach really gently before I started walking towards to the kitchen to make some food for Dante.

That's right, I am pregnant with a beautiful child that I am going to have pretty soon. Me and Dante were in our bed that one night and I thought, I would love to have all of Dante in me, but I guess that was a bad idea because without protection on. I got myself pregnant on accident because I just wanted to go on farther with Dante, but now here I am carrying Dante's child in my stomach. I kept thinking that Dante might abandon me because I was pregnant with his child in my stomach, but Dante didn't ditched me because I thought he was a playboy, but he didn't abandon me at all.

I was around 9 months pregnant with Dante's child, any day the baby would come out and of course me and Dante had to deal with responsibility for this child in this crazy world we all live in.  I'll still kept thinking of what will happen if Vergil saw me again but this time I was really pregnant with his brother's kid, 'If Vergil shows up out of the blue then me and Dante would make sure that Vergil doesn't hurt me or his brother's child.' I said to myself in my head.  I was so busy thinking that I almost forgot about Dante's food that was in the oven, luckily I was able to make sure that the food was perfect before I heard the front door open before I hear a tired groan coming inside of the house.

I just chuckle at this before I see Dante coming in the kitchen to see me finishing up the food for the two of us to eat.  Dante was looking at me before I see him smirking at me before he started walking towards to me before he wraps his arms around me before he started to nibble on my neck and of course Dante had to reach my soft spot on my neck before I started to moan a bit before I hear Dante chuckle at this before he took the pizza out of the plate.  I just smiled at him before I grabbed myself a slice of pizza as well before me and Dante started to sit down in the kitchen table and we made conversation with each other before Dante started talking to me, "So (Y/n), you know that this month has been hard for me, because almost every demon out there is getting hard, but at the same time. I am just making sure that you and our child is safe." Dante said to me with a kind tone in his voice.

I smiled at Dante before I started to rub my stomach with one hand before I feel a kick on my stomach, I just chuckle at this before I started talking to Dante, "Yeah, I know what you mean Dante, by the way Dante, how is Kat doing?" I asked Dante with a concern tone.  Dante looks at me before telling me, "Kat is doing great, she has been helpful with me, when I am out killing demons." Dante said to me. I was happy to see that Kat was doing okay and of course helping us out.

Dante was drinking water, while I decided to say something to Dante, "So, Dante have you and Kat seen Vergil because every once in a while, I feel like I see Vergil almost everywhere, no matter where I turn, I feel like he is behind me, but when I turn around I don't see him." I said to Dante. Dante just gives me a little frown before I see him getting up from the chair and started walking towards to me before giving me a kiss on my cheek before he started talking to me, "If my brother does come and he dares to hurt you, I promise to save you." Dante said to me. I just smiled at him before I got up before I picked up the plates off the table but not before Dante grabbed the plates.