chapter 4

When I saw his chat at first I decided to ignored but I couldn't. Candidly speaking all my best friends and siblings use to talk about how obsessed am about him and I don't object or say I thing about it cause I think am a little bit close to that obsession stage.

Though it a little bit abnormal but I'm damn obsess about him "A little like I said"

I click on his chat and the first thing I saw was an apology write up.

I felt a droplet of water on my checks that when I realised I was crying again for something that I unintentionally did.

"Sorry" it will always be "I'm sorry I will try to listen to your own part of the story next I responded back.

FAROUK
I really meant every word am saying.

I hope so I replied

FAROUK
Inshallah I will try if possible but I just don't wanna lose you.

We never lose by loving Mr it is always by holding back.

FAROUK
I don't wanna hold back that's why I really want want to see you "Mi love". Am craving for you am coming over.

Don't you dare think of that.

FAROUK
Am on my way take care of yourself for me and please stop crying.

I seriously meant what am saying when I said don't you think of whatever is on your mind. Obviously now I understand what you take me for. Why should I even cry for you?

FAROUK
That hurt but I'll try to cope with since I know am a fighter and I know you are I bit mad but nevertheless you are madly in love with Farouk Dasuki.

Whatever
Bye I have school tomorrow
Good night.

FAROUK
Same here
Bye see you Tomorrow
Good night "mi love".

Without responding him I continue to check and replied some my unread messages and snapchat.

I checked almost all of my Apps and replied those who I know and then accepted those who added me.

I was about to keep my phone when a chat bouced into my IG. I wondered who it could be cause it's quite late.

I checked I saw it was "him" Farouk i mean.

FAROUK
See who said "she has school".

Of course I do and you know that more than anyone else.

FAROUK
MMD (an attitude he is into when ever he wants to say made my day to someone especially me).

Am still angry I responded

FAROUK
You just said I know you more than anyone else so no offence you ain't angry you are just mad but it will soon subsided inshallah.

I was speechless cause first I couldn't remembered when I said what he was referring too but when one is angry he say thing which he never meant to said. I wasn't angry with him am just mad cause he refused to listen to me.

FAROUK
So how was your day.

What do you want me to say good, bad or terrible.

FAROUK
Good since you are healthy mind love your health first before anything else.

See who is talking like it's not a big deal.

FAROUK
That hurt 💔

Mess with me again and see.

FAROUK
I won't dare think of such ever again.

That's if you really care

FAROUK
I do care and I still care a lot.

Am glad since you cared a little.

FAROUK
Someone is trying to be rude with me.

That's one of the best way to defined me.

FAROUK
Nope
You are way more than that.

Yeah
I know.

After some hours of fighting.
I hate you I send.

FAROUK
Fine but not working.

So you want to leave and You don't really like me.

FAROUK
Don't worry non of it will happen. I really need you and will never think of leaving you so easily.(when I saw the chat I couldn't feel my breath until when he send another one).

FAROUK
We will die fighting mi love. Just stop ignoring me.

I never ignored you. I just try to make some discipline and balance to your moral action.

FAROUK
Thanks alot ❤

Save that emoji to yourself.

I can't but you just cracked it💔 it's Broken mind love.

I love myself for doing that.

FAROUK
You sure?

Bye it's almost mid night and we have school tomorrow.

FAROUK
Yeah but I hope you go to sleep this time around.

Sure

FAROUK
Bye
Love you.

Okay bye.

Immediately I kept my phone on the nightstand I pulled my duvet over me.the bed was as comfortable as ever.

After all the chat I felt special. At least he talked to me and those crazy best friends of mine have really help lighten up the mood.

They are the best friends one could continuously thank and ask Allah for. I can't imagine a day of two without them. They have all became a part of me in a different way which is hard to explained.

Keeping all that aside I fell into a deep slumber. Thinking of what tomorrow might hold.

Dedicated to SOPHY Ssaphy
Decided to drop two chapters and I did it.
How great.

See you all next time
Please don't forget those triple as always.