chapter 2

After what Yaya said, many thought were running into my brain. candidly  speaking i wasn't in the mood to see him cause i've already saw how shattered my heart would become.

So baby sassy you are off school today Imad ushered with a self satisfied smirk on his face. I wonder what went wrong with him to suddenly a low to stay back home which be always objected on a normal day.

What's up bro, do you wanna say something Yaya asked. It's really nothing just wanna ask whether i can stay with her Imad replied placing a hopeful smirk.

Hmm! An alone time "for the twins" how impressive he said smiling. I guess everyone i know in my life want this chicken twin of mine around me i muttered to myself.

C'mon Yaya he is trying to dodge school for a reason and for Asma... Anwar spitted but before he could finish Yaya interrupted him.

"Ya Asma" dude as far as am concerned she doesn't look like your mate he angrily spoke.

Looking at how ha has already lost his calm, i quickly changed the situation with a different talk. I don't know why it's always like this when it comes to Anwar. Yaya and Imad don't tolerate any blast of shit  from him.

Is not a crime to love yourself but in this case all i could say is that i'm not that strict on Anwar even though i am his guidance. What i meant here is i'm the only one that can make decision on hjs behalf.

No one has the right to question me not even our parents, not even our elder brothers. Ya Ahmad is the only one guided by our parents, ya Ibrahim by ya Ahmad, Ya fawwaz (Yaya) by ya Ibrahim well Imad by ya Fawwaz then me by Imad, i don't use yaya when saying his name cause it does something to him.  Family Guide System (FGS) as they call it. Anwar is being guide by me and the baby of the house little sumayya by Anwar.

You all must be wondering who the hell design this system on which parents can't make decision on all their kids. But let me be freak honest to say the name of the designer this system was been created by. It's no one order than my mother A.K.A their so call maama.

Just put yourself in my position, where you are trying to change a situation in a scene. It's not that easy i salute the director and producers with there.

I quickly say thanks to Yaya and went forward to embraced him and  thankfully he responded forgetting the situation in hand.

I wished i could stay in his arms for the mean time, but i know ir won't happen especially now that Yaya is super duper serious about all his classes.

Hey dudes enough of all this your "bone crush hug" as you always call it and let go Yaya, we are running out of time Anwar ushered. What why i love my brother we never stay mad at each other for long due to the boned we share. Please let's have a group hug i pleaded "sure" they all responded.

The hug was calming, peaceful and heart touching and at that point all my sorrow and problems had vanished. I couldn't wish for more when am with them, they are my everything.

I...can...breath... i muttered and  they immediately departed. C'mon Anwar let get going Yaya ushered. You guys should really leave now especially you Anwar ya fawwaz has no probs even if he goes there after eight fifteen Imad said gaving me a forty winks and i chuckled when my eyes met Anwar's own.

He wants to "jump the jack" i commented directly looking at him. When did i said so i responded. I'm just reminding  you, you need to be self conscious especially now that you are growing up "consciousness" is good you know.

Nice advice babe Yaya uttered. Let go bye see you  guys later they both said in unison and they left not after forehead kissing and a brotherly hug.

Imad i called. Hmm he answered. Hearing his responded i sense something fishy and the only thought am having right now is maybe he doesn't wants to stay my conscious told me "Why don't i asked" and i did.

"Why did you stay if you don't want too? I asked. Because i wanted too he answered. Are you sure i asked again. Yeah sure he responded. I doesn't seem so i uttered. Why did you think sohe asked. Cause you don't look one bit excited i answered. What made you say so he asked again. I have already told you what else do you want me to say i responded irritated. Everything he exclaimed.

Even if i told you it won't change a thing i muttered. But i could help if you don't mind  he ushered. So that's the reason why you stayed i angry asked. No he responded. What a short replied i stated feigning hurt and he chuckled smiling. Oh sorry sassy  it totally skipped my mind he said still chuckling.

That what i asked trying to get over myself. That you don't like short replies he answered raising a brow. Ya i was have a negative thought about you all have forgotten about me. Who the hell do we think we are to candidly forget Asma'u Bindawa it's just that we decided to let you have your girls time to enjoyed he uttered.

But i also enjoy my boys time i pouted. that was the reason why Ya fawwaz suggested on the idea and it really work since now you interact less with boys.

Am sorry i muttered. For what he asked i wanted to shout and said for not taking your pointless questions lightly but i devour myself from being that rude after all he is still older "worth the six hours". For misunderstanding you at first i uttered. Never mind sassy he said flashing me a smile. So where ate we going i said. On a date he answered. Are you serious i asked. Yeah so very serious miss. Imad am much interested in where weve are going not on what we are going i uttered.

He just smiled and said "to find a place with out diffichlty" but before that Asma'u Bindawa will you be my date for the day he beamed.

I was beyond happy excitement and rejoiced. Going on with your brother is super duper more than awesome "to me" it's normal cause we do all those crazy stuffs.

I decided to exaggerate it " O.M.G i shouted am speechless excitedly i added before answering him. Yes of course"i will like to be your date but hold on did you just say "for the day" i asked in a hurtful tone.

Yes Iman am just trying to cheer you up and don't forget i have a girlfriend  to attend too.

So what why i thought to myself. I was thinking since is  an alone  time, you will say for the week i reasoned.

You should thank me you know he said chuckling. Thank you my foot i said rolling my eyes.

What did i say about rolling your eyes he asked smirking seriously. Go get ready before i change my mind he added. Immediately he said so i turn and walk up to the stairs holding the banister.