But how?

Jasper quickly came to her side, and smiled at her. "Hey Harlow... are you okay?"

Maybe...?

No.
No.
No.

Jasper isn't the right person to go to, Harlow thought. He was her best friend, she shivered at her thoughts.

"Yes I'm fine why?" She raised her brow at him,  "well... I heard that you walked in on Bellamy... you know." This made Harlow roll her eyes. "I'm fine, thank you Jasper."

Next came Octavia, she hugged Harlow tightly before looking Jasper up and down. This made Harlow frown, when did this happen?

"Harlow are you o-" but Harlow groaned loudly cutting her off, "can everyone please stop asking how I am? I'm absolutely fine!"

Anger seething through her. "What me and Bellamy had was a long time ago, it's over. I've gotten over it, and everyone else should too... Bellamy has..."  her voice went small for a moment, before walking up to the second floor of the drop ship, happy that no one else was here.

She sat down on a nearby box, taking a shaky breathe.

As good as everyone intentions were, they started to get on her nerves, she put her hand through her hair angrily.

Placing herself a few onto the floor, Harlow stared at the wall.

The sudden quietness of the drop ship, and the small murmurs of the teenagers around the camp, made Harlow really sleepy.

Only now realising that she hasn't slept for two days.. her eyes slowly closed falling into a sweet slumber.

"Harlow... Harlow wake up baby girl." Harlow groaned from the sudden awakening, seeing the eyes of her father. "D-daddy?" Harlow now sat up fully, but he didn't answer.

Harlow then noticed that he wasn't looking at her directly, but behind her. She turned her head, enough to see behind herself.

She saw a younger version of herself, tucked up in a small bed, rubbing her eyes with her small hands tiredly. "Yes baby girl, it's me," he then picked up the small child, who didn't look more than 5 years old.

Younger Harlow instantly gripped to her fathers shirt, hiding her face into his neck.

He sat them down, younger Harlow was placed on his lap. He handed her a bottle of water, she wrapped her small hands around the bottle. "Thank you daddy." She then drank some of the water, "you're welcome baby girl, Harlow today you'll be going to a friends, daddy has some duties that he has to take care of."

This statement made younger Harlow look at her father, and start to tear up, her bottom lip wobbling.

"But daddy today you said we can spend today together, and dress up!" This made Kane sigh, and holding his crying daughter in his warm embrace. "I know baby I know... I'll make it up to you."

Older Harlow frowned remembering this memory, he did make it up to her. A tear running down her cheek, she missed her father so much.

"Okay daddy." the young Harlow kissed her fathers cheek, leaving his lap and getting changed into a bright pink princess dress.

"You're such a good girl Harlow, no one is as lucky as me..." he bent down to his young daughter, and once again bringing her into his embrace. Harlow wrapped her small arms around him, though because of her small arm length, older Harlow could only her small finger tips.

Harlow let out a loud sob, as the scene changed.

Her father held her younger self in his left arm, as she hid her face into his shoulder. Standing in front of a metal door.