You looked up to see him staring into the book. His eyes were different. It was like all of a sudden they changed its color."Lighten up, won't you." you teased, not knowing how relatable did he feel to the boy."Its just a book. Its not like this big tragedy. It talks about the meaning of friendship." you handed him the book and put your finger on the first boy on the cover. " Here. This is Manc, the main character in the book. He has an older brother and a younger brother, who are also named Manc. And guess what his dad's name is. Manc." you looked at Sirius, who sent you a smile. You moved your finger to the next boy, who was holding a camera. "Oto, his best friend. Lives right next door and loves photography. He is also always there for Manc. " you looked at Sirius again whose smile grew a bit bigger after the last sentence you said. You than moved to the girl " This is the smart and the pretty Mina. Very spoiled to be honest." then you moved to the last chubbier boy. " And this is the lazy and hungry boy named Špurč. He is kind of my favorite, reminds me of myself when I am hungry." he chukled and you removed your hands from the book so that only he was holding it." It really is an amazing book. Friendship. A bond built on trust and only broken by betrayal." you talked and stopped as you realized you were babbling all this deep shit to a guy you barely knew.

"Wow." he said amazed by the sparkle in your eyes.

You felt your cheeks blush and you looked away for a moment, so he wouldn't notice."Yeah. Sorry about my obssession with books. It's hard to stop, once you start." you smiled at him.

"No, no. You're adorable when you talk about something you love. You get a real sparkle in your eye." he said, leaning closer to you with his elbows on his knees.

You mimicked his position and leant closer." Sirius Black, the never ending flirt.And here I thought I was having a real conversation with you."

"You can't stop the unstoppable, love." he grinned and leaned back on his chair, his hands behind his head and his elbows pointing out. He put his feet on the table and looked at the ceiling."So are you going then?"he asked all of a sudden.

"Go where?" you asked confused.

He shot you a glance and then looked back at the ceiling. "To Hogsmeade?"

You were quiet still thinking if you should play hard to get or just give in. "We could go to the Shrieking Shack, Honeydukes..." he continued

Dammit, why were you so stubborn about this. He glanced at you again and looked back at the ceiling."Okay, whatever. I mean you are a buzzkill after all." he manipulated.

"I am not a buzzkill!!" you denied his statement.

"It's okay (y/n). You don't have to be ashamed of it. Everybody knows at least one buzzkill in his life." he continued to tease.

You know he was playing you. You knew, but even if you did you were angry at hearing it. Someone saying you are not fun."I'll show you buzzkill. Count me in because I will give you the time of your life." you blurted out without even thinking twice.

He grinned at you again and you just knew what would come out of his dirty mouth. "Oh I would love to-"

You quickly put your hand over his mouth."No." you sighed out. He mumbled something."Shh. Don't speak. I don't need to hear it. I should have thought twice before saying those words." you said disappointed in yourself.

He smiled under your hand and gently moved it away. He placed it on your knee, with his hands still on top of yours. Damn his touch, it makes you weak in the knees."What I was about to say is, I would love to borrow your book." he sneaked his way out.

He smirked at your reaction. You were shocked at first, angry at how he loves to play with you and yet you were impressed of how he managed to pull himself out of it. And there were a lot more emotions, filling your body, that in the end you couldn't help but to smile.

"Okay so..Let's try this again." he said getting on one knee and taking your hands into his. "(Y/N)(Y/L/N), would you do me the honours-" he then stopped and took the book. He pointed to the title of it "And Go with me to Hogsmeade and like you said, show me the time of my life?" he winked at you.

"While Sirius Black, how can I say no to such a gentleman ." you chuckled and stood up. You took your bag and placed a kiss on his cheek. "See you then." you said and took off.

He put his hand on the spot, where you kissed him and looked on the desk. He saw the book you left him and just before you exited the library. "Pick you up at 6!" he yelled waving his book in the air.

You quickly turned his head and yelled. "Make it 7!"

"Mr. Black! " yelled Madam Pince, angrly walking towards Sirius.

Sirius' eyes widened as he totally forgot he was in library. He quickly grabbed his bag and ran towards the exit. "Sorry Irma, I have to get ready for my date. No time for lectures!"