How to sleep .. over

Start from the beginning

„I should've known that you would do this."

- Two hours later -

„So you two are like officially dating?" Carina's friend asked her.

„Yes and I am really happy like it's different with her. Oh and they have Game & Movie Night every Tuesday and today it's at Maya's house and I kinda freaked out when she was talking on the phone because I didn't want her to leave and then as if she heard my thoughts she asked me to join them."

„Sounds good. Have fun later and keep me updated on how it goes! So I actually have to go honey." her friend said staying up from the table.

Carina agreed and then she walked her friend to her car and left to go get some snacks and drinks for the night.

- At Carina's house -

Maya walked to the door when she heard the keys. She couldn't wait to see Carina. She opened the door, helped Carina with the bags and then she gave her a kiss.

While carina was unpacking the things from the bag she felt two arms around her waist. A warm body hugged her and she felt a head on her shoulder. She felt safe and secure in Maya's arms and her warm body and the warm air she felt when Maya breathed relaxed her.

„Ti amo, bella!" she turned around facing Maya so that she was leaning against the kitchen counter and still hugged by Maya's arms „dammi un bacio" she whispered looking into her blue eyes.

Maya did exactly what Carina wanted. „I see! You're learning Italian slowly" Carina said smiling. Maya's hands wandered up and down Carina's back giving her goosebumps and finally they wandered up to Carina's face. She gave her another deep kiss „Babe I don't want to stop but we have to leave in a bit.. game night, the girls are waiting."

Carina pouted and nodded „I will go change, be right back!" she said walking away. Meanwhile Maya packed the snacks and drinks and some stuff she would need when the girls leave.

- At Maya's house -

The girls all arrived at the same time. When they were inside and put away all the films, games, drinks and food, they hugged each other first and of course Andy couldn't hold back and congratulated Carina squeakily.

„Oh come on Andy, really?" Maya rolled her eyes. „Wait. What did I miss?" Vic asked shocked.

„We are dating and I think Andy got happier than Maya herself.." Carina said teasing Maya. Vic started smiling and hugged them both again.

„Ladies can we start our night now?" Maya asked walking to the kitchen to get some drinks. She invited the ladies to join her on the couch. „Movie/Cuddle time" Vic said letting herself fall next to Andy.

„What if we start with the games first tonight ? We always do it the other way." Andy said standing up to get the first game.

The first one they picked was Monopoly this time they were done faster than the other nights and again Vic won Monopoly. Next Carina came up with Uno, which Maya won after 5 games.

„Okay last one. If you agree with me I wanna play twister." Andy winked to Vic. „Yes it's gonna be a lot of fun" added Vic.

Andy was the first one to spin. „Ooh! Right hand on blue!" she exclaimed and they all started getting in position. Maya bending over to do as it said.

Carina didn't want to stare at her but she's still stuck at the kitchen session earlier.

„Ahem!" Andy said. Carina snapped her eyes away to look at Maya's eyes. "Yes, what?" she yelped.