How to sleep .. over

It's been a while since Maya woke up this happy and peaceful. Italian music played softly in the kitchen downstairs. She stood up walking downstairs facing Carina dancing around the kitchen while setting the table. „Oh! Buongiorno, bella. Did you sleep well?" Carina asked stopping in front of Maya.

„Pretty well." She answered smiling.

„Good! Breakfast is ready, let's eat." Carina invited her to the table.

Last night was good. It was more than good it was Amazing but Maya had some questions in mind. Are they dating or how is it going on ?

„Carina? I want to ask you something. Last night, first of all it was amazing and I just wanted to ask if everything you -"

Carina brought her hand to Maya's hand, squeezing it lightly. „Everything I said was meant like that. I want to spend a lot of my time with you. I am falling for you."

Maya smiled, her heart almost jumping out of her body. This was all of an answer Maya needed.

Her phone started ringing. It's Andy.

„Maya? How are you doing? I came visiting you yesterday but you weren't home."

„Oh uhm yeah I am staying at - she looked over to Carina giving her the >> Can I tell her << look and Carina nodded - at Carina's house.

„What the .. wait. What ? Why ? You're playing me, right?" Andy shouted so loud that Carina could just hear it. Carina laughed looking at Maya's face blushing.

She whispered teasingly : „Ah I see you were falling for me all the time. Didn't you?"

„Andy! Really? Great job." Maya said a little bit embarrassed about it.

„Well as I hear.. you're well enough to keep our game night going like every Tuesday. Where do we meet, it was your turn this week." Andy asked.

„How could I forget. It was my turn so we meet at my house just how it was planned. I will get the Snacks and drinks."

Carina looked over to her. She had no idea what they were talking about and she didn't want Maya to leave. No reason to keep her here tonight.. Maya wouldn't be alone.

Maya noticed two eyes watching her intensive so she looked up. Carina looked a little bit sad and curious.

„Okay cool! We get the games and the Movie." Andy added and then hung up.

„We have game and movie night every Tuesday with Andy and Vic. So every week we meet at someone else's house. This week it's my turn. I would be happy if you join us tonight!"

Carina got happy because Maya told her and asked her before she said anything to Maya. „It would be a pleasure to accompany you tonight. I just have to meet someone today. Can you handle staying alone for a few hours ?"

Maya nodded smiling over to the Italian beauty.

After they finished breakfast they started cleaning up together and Carina got ready to leave. She walked over to Maya leaning down to give her a quick kiss on her cheek saying „Ciao, bella. I'll be back asap." and then walking away.

Just as Carina was about to leave Maya shouted „Ouch!". Carina turned around running over to her. „What happened ? Are you okay? What's wrong?" she asked frantically.

Maya pulled her closer to give her a real and gentle kiss while one hand was lost in Carina's beautiful hair and the other was still holding onto her leather jacket. When she let go both were smiling.