🍂Chapter 10🍂

Aidan's POV

jeez! I can't believe I messed up again ! how could I stupidly forget that. she was there with me huh?

" Aza please it's not what you are thinking" I held her hand as she was about entering the car .

" then what? just leave me alone, it's my fault I believed you have changed" she said and entered the car sniffing. she doesn't trust me anymore ?;

" who's she ? " Kim asked coming closer .

" that's my wife Aza " I replied as I ran my hand through my hair while she began laughing. What's funny now huh ? the fact that Aza is angry with me ?

" oh my God! the almighty Aidan has settled down isn't that a great news? " she said amused while I chuckled

" This isn't the me your use to know Kim " I replied.

" wow , I will love to meet her some other times but not now that she seems jealous" she smiled.

" what did you mean by that?"

" see you around Aidan extend my greeting to your wife " she winked and left while I shook my head . She hasn't changed from the crazy girl I used to know .
I entered the car and sat beside Aza who looked away immediately while the car took off after I apologised to Kyle for keeping them waiting.
I guess you are wondering who Kim is 😁 well, she's been my childhood Best friend but moved to San Francisco here after she got married. Yeah she's married .
We are like five and six then that people thought we will end up getting married but our hearts doesn't agree with them 🤷. I was a flirt and she knows about how I screw girls ass out and Aza ? I love it that I do make her feel jealous at least I know she truly have feelings for me 😍.

"we are here " the car pulled into a gate and halted . I know Aza is tryna avoid me but I won't let that happen.
I quickly slid my hands around her waist taking her by surprise and she didn't complain, I guess that's because Kyle is still here , she don't want to cause a scene here .

" thank you Kyle" I said

" you are welcome son , it seems your wife here is a shy lady, I'm loving her already, don't ever let her go okay ?" he advised as Aza blushed , seeing how her face is , it made me chuckle .

" you two will stay here for the night , a maid will bring your dinner soon. Make your self comfortable and feel at home " he said

" we will thank you sir " Aza spoke up after she have been behaving like she's mute 😂.

" you can call me Kyle hunny , calling me sir makes me look old " he said while we laughed.

" okay Kyle we are grateful" she smiled at him .

"alright then let me leave you both to enjoy your privacy " he grinned and left.

" hey wifey"

Aza's POV
" hey wifey " Aidan called but I ignored him and began removing my earrings and hair pin .

" wifey I'm sorry it wasn't intentional I ditched you, just that it's been a while since I last saw her " he said and came closer to me .

" then you can still go back to her and continue the hugging" I spat angrily. What's even wrong with me that I'm behaving like this after I saw Aidan with that Kim girl or am I jealous? but it won't be bad if I get jealous seeing my dear husband hugging a lady other than me and to crown it all in my very presence .

" Aza listen to me " he half yelled , I guess he's getting fed up but I'm angry too .

" no  , let me be " he grabbed my arm and turned me to face him .

" she's not my girlfriend or anything more than just a friend and she's even married for heaven sake "  on hearing that , I released the breath I didn't know I have been holding. I felt some kind of relief to know she's married at least she won't share Aidan with me cause he's mine only.

" She is ?" I beamed as Aidan chuckled at my sudden Change of mood .

" yes she's married with a kid now you know hope you aren't jealous anymore" he said and smirked.

" I wasn't jealous, I don't want to share you with anyone that's it " I replied sharply but deep down in me I was damn jealous 😅

" really ? so you weren't jealous you say? " he said and came closer , he kiss my cheeks , my earlobe down to my neck before he began tickling me ..
Gosh that's my greatest weakness , I started laughing non-stop.

" admit you were jealous " he ordered as he tickle me the more .

" I wasn't jealous" I said in between laugh .

" say it "

" n.noo."

" now "

" okay okay I was jealous" I said and he let go of me .

" good " he grinned in satisfaction , I was planning a come back for him when I felt the urge to puke . I ran to the bathroom to throw up.

" Aza are you okay " Aidan asked as he smoothing my back .

" yeah I'm fine I think.." I was caught off as I ran to bathroom to puke again . Now what's up ? I was okay some minutes ago.

" I think we should go to the hospital " he said concerned while I gave him a smile ..

" No, it's fine maybe it's just a slight fever or my period is coming soon don't worry I'm fine dear hubby " he seemed convinced as he help me to the bed . Why am I feeling stressed now huh? this is strange, maybe I should wait till tomorrow if I doesn't stop then I will be forced to go for some examining..
Aidan changed me and laid me on the bed .

" good night wifey "

" good night Aidan " he came closer and we cuddled up , in no time I was fast asleep......

TBC

Omg!!! Is she pregnant???😲
.

.

.
💦
Peace Out 💕
✌️✌️✌️