Chapter 1: All Starts Here

Start of the weekend.

Everybody was busy with their stuff while I was there. In this hell house. 

But I don't have a choice, why? Because I need to earn money to support our living and my studies. 

I am the youngest in our family. We're 2 siblings. I am the youngest one and my big brother.

He's not studying nor working due to his condition. 

I know…
I know… 

I know everyone is asking why I need to be the one to support our living and my study and not my parents, right? 

Well, because my father died when I was 5 years old. I barely knew his face since I was young back then and during that time smartphones are not available.
And my mom had a stage 4 lung cancer. I was 17 years old during that time and after a year she passed away. 

And the relationship to our relatives has been in bad terms ever since I was young. So yeah, my brother, my grandma and I are the only ones who live together.

And as you can see, I am the one who has the capability to support our living. And why did I say that this house is hell? Well, it's because of this…
.
.

1 Week ago….

Akisha!!!!!!

Akisha!!!!!! Come here you little rat!!

**Akisha rushed to the living room.**

“Yes Ma'am Claudy, do you need anything?” I said after I rushed to her.

“No! But what the hell is wrong with you?! Huh?!” She said angrily.

“What ma'am? I don't understand…” I responded to her, still confused about what she was saying.

“You don't understand?! Oh, right what I am expecting from you. You're just a stupid moron!” She said as if she's the smartest one.

“Ma'am, I didn't know why you're so angry at me.” I said to her.

“You didn't really know? Huh?!”
“My son told me that you scared him last night. Now he doesn't want to go with us to the cemetery to visit his grandmother.” She explained to me but was still angry.

“And that is because of you!” She added.

“Ma'am, I didn't mean to scare your son. I just -” I tried to explain what happened, but she stopped me.

“Ow! Now you know what is right and wrong when it comes to my son?!?” She said and put her hands on her hips.

“No ma'am I didn't say that -” I responded, but she butts in.

“Then stop talking nonsense about my son. You have to fix this or I will deduct your salary!” She said and pointed her finger at me.

“No ma'am. Please don't deduct my salary, I need all of it for my living and study.” I said, begging her not to do it.

“Then do as I say!”
“Get out of my face now and convince my son to come with us! If you don't want that thing to happen.” She said.

“Yes ma'am.” I bowed while I clenched my fist at my back.

“Why are you still standing there?? Move your stupid *ss now!” She said out loud.

“Ye… yes ma'am.” I said and left her.

In the corridor…

While I'm on my way to Wally, my boss' son. I can't control my anger towards their family. Since they treated me as if I am not a human.