"Among Us"

Peachy's Avatar; light Pink/peach with implanted Knife in head. Username; Peaches.
Tammy's Avatar; cyan with cat/bear ears on it's head. Username; Tams.
Dorian's Avatar; yellow with cheese block on head. Username; Dori.
Luna's Avatar; Silver wearing plague doctor mask. Username; Lunes.
Hannah's Avatar; dark green with pirate captain hat. Username; Slime.
Anna's Avatar; black with hockey bat ears (cause Aaron somehow always manages to get red every damn game). Username; Hell2all.
Aaron's Avatar; red with devil horns. Username; Hellsboy.
Moxie's Avatar; white (cause Peachy always manages to get yellow) with Antlers on it's head. Username; Wendino.
Howiee's Avatar; orange with wolf ears. Username; wolfie.
Herlando's Avatar; gray wearing knight helmet. Username; Fangs.
Ryan's Avatar; Teal with a banana peel on it's head. Username; Rotter.
Noah's Avatar; brown with pink flower on head. Username; Ghoster.
Gunner's Avatar; gray with halo over it's head. Username; Angel.
Haul's Avatar; lime with mohawk. Username; TheMuse.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hannah awoke in an Among Us waiting room to see that she was surrounded by thirteen other players who were also awakening and immediately groaned. She knew every single player and this was not the 1st time this had happened. Three of the thirteen players were thinking the same thing as her "LUNAREANAES ANGUIS DE MORTIS!" The silver one with the plague doctor mask raised it's hands up in the universal sign of surrender. "It wasn't me this time" (check out luna_lykanwolf 's story, my mortal psychotic friends and Peachy of course ti figure out what happened last time). Everyone else immediately said "WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY "THIS TIME"? YOU'VE DONE THIS BEFORE?!" While Peachy, Luna, Tammy, and Dorian turned their attention to her. Hannah, knowing what they were thinking, repeated Luna's actions and said "woah, woah, woah. I can't even do a simple locating spell, what makes you think I could do this?" Gestures around the room. That only left three possibilities....

Everyone immediately turned on Gunner and the twins. "Alright, which one of you did it?" Anna and Gunner both looked at Aaron who was backing up. "AARON JONATHAN KING, WHY DID YOU DO THIS?!" Aaron's player -- red-- shrugged and appeared to smirk. "I was bored and wanted to have a little fun, so..... I used my powers to bring us here for a terrifying round of fun. Oh, and I used my powers to make it to where there'd be more players so it wouldn't end too quickly" Hannah could practically see real life Aaron's shit eating grin as he said that. "LET US OUT RIGHT NOW!" Anna yelled, putting her hands on her hips. Her twin just smirked at her-- god, Hannah would just love to smack that smile off his face. Wait-- when did she become so violent? The brunette didn't have time to dwell on that thought, however, before Aaron was talking again. "Sorry, no can do" The redhead didn't sound sorry in the slightest-- in fact, Hannah would even say that he sounded a little smug. "Why not?" Gunner asked his boyfriend patiently, tilting his head to the side like the angel he was .... well, half-angel, but an angel nonetheless. Aaron's smirk grew and he nodded his head to the side "look at the timer" Everyone's head spun toward the clock and watched as it counted down-- 5.. 4..3..2.. "NO!" Thirteen out of the fourteen total players yelled as they were sucked into a portal and plopped out into the cafeteria on the map.

"Hijo de un puto culo de cangrejo. Voy a arrancar ese coño pelirrojo miembro a miembro por esto" Hannah swore angrily under her breath. It was a good thing that she took Spanish in highschool or else her friends wouldn't let her live what she just said down. Usually, Hannah wouldn't dare dream of harming her friends but she was just so damned tired of dealing with Aaron's fucking shit. He always pulled things like this-- he had sucked them into dangerous video games and tv shows before with no regard for their safety and always pulled the most violent pranks on all of them. Sure, Anna helped him do so most of the time but at least she reeled him in when he was toeing the line-- not to mention that she actually sensible enough as to not suck them all unwillingly into a dangerous video game. Unfortunately, Hannah wasn't the imposter this time around and would have to watch her back and not look sus or she was deader than the dinosaurs.