Gotta Start Somewhere

'Sometimes you gotta be your own hero, and save your own heart.'- unknown

Armani

I woke up in a soft bed and thought about how I got here last night. Anthony brought me here and got me a room, he said he'll be back to check on me today, but I'm not about to wait around on him I got business to handle. I hopped out the bed checking my IPhone 6 plus, seeing that it was 8:00 giving me an hour to be ready.

After scrubbing my body for a good thirty minuets I got out the shower drying off with one of the hotel towels and getting dressed. I put on a matching black bra and pantie set and lotioned up myself with Johnson Johnson baby lotion. I threw on some plain blue true religion jeans with a white T-shirt and my bred 11s. Checking my phone again for the time to see it was 8:45.

I put my hair in a ponytail making sure my edges were slick down. I grabbed my manila folder with all my fake documents I'll need to get emancipated and walked out my door to see Anthony walking down the hall with IHOP.

"I figured you were up and probably haven't ate yet." He said after reading the look on my face.

"Oh I was just on my way out but thank you." I said trying to keep it pushing, the only reason I let him get me a room last night was because I got tired of sleeping in my car.

"Where you going?" He asked.

"I got some business to handle." I said as he followed me to the elevator getting on just as I did.

"What kind of business?"

"What do you do for a living?" I asked making him get quite.

"Exactly that's how I'm feeling right now with all the questions you throwing out there, and its not like I don't know what you do just because you got a thousand dollar suite on doesn't mean I can't see right through you." I said

"Well damn that went the wrong way my bad for being all in your business ma, here's you breakfast and be safe out here not everybody like me and will be willing to help you." He said before the elevator dung letting us off and he handed me my food before walking off without speaking. I felt bad but not bad enough to chase after him we don't even know each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well it seems here that your just about qualified to be emancipated, but your missing two things: a suitable place to live, and you need to enroll back in school." Ms.Jackson the lady handling my case at City hall to make the emancipation official.

"If you can just give me a little time I will be able to find a place to live but I won't be able to do that while still in my parents custody." I told her.

"Okay I'll give you a temporary emancipation paper it'll give you thirty days and if your ready in thirty days you'll be emancipated."

"What if I'm ready before the thirty days are up?"

"If you are then just come down with the proof and well get you emancipated."

"Okay thank you."

"Okay Trina, Mr. And Mrs Smith give me a second to go copy this and you guys can leave."

"Thank you" Leroy (my fake dad) said.

And just as she said a few seconds later she came back with a copy of the temporary emancipation paper and sending us on our ww

*30 Minutes Later*

I found my self driving around looking for places that were hiring and then what Anthony said came back to my mind "I can get you a job" even though I didn't want his help I need a job, this money I have won't last long. I felt my stomach rumble and remember I didn't get a chance to eat the IHop Anthony bought me this morning since I didn't have an appetite. I spotted a subway up the way and decided to stop and get something to eat.

"Welcome to Subway what kind of bread would you like?" The lady standing to the back asked as I walked up to the counter where they mad the sandwiches since there wasn't a line.

"Italian Herb & Cheses"

"Foot long or six inch?"

"Foot long with Tuna and American chese." I said since I already knew the next question.

"Any vegetables" she asked as she moved the sandwich to where the vegetables were.

"Lettuce, tomato's, and can I get some avocado and bacon on it too?" I asked.

"Yes that'll be a dollar and sixty cents more." She said

"Okay and I can I get pepper, oil and vinegar on it too?"

"Yes." She said finishing up my sandwich.

"And would you like some chips today?"

"Yes and a minute maid" I said noticing they my favorite minute made juice.

As I walked to grad the chips and juice I felt someone starring at me and I turned around to see a cute little girl and her mom I'm guessing by the way they resembled each other. I grabbed my juice and my salt and vinegar Lays and walked back to the cash register.

I paid for my food and decided I'd go back to the Auto shop parking lot to eat my food figure some things out. I sat there parked in the parking lot of the auto shop eating and thinking.

My birthday is in four days and I think I'll just treat myself to shopping or something hopefully I can find a place to live by then. I heard a knock on my passenger window and turned to see Anthony. I unlocked the door and he hopped in.

"So you thought about what I said and came back."

"I actually just came to eat my lunch but since you brought it up and I need help, can you really get me a job?"

"Yeah I can, I got this hair salon on 64th & Garland you can probably help out there."

"You have a hair salon?" I asked kinda not believing him. "Well you do have to make legal money too right." I said making him smirk at me.

"How can you just tell I'm in the game?

"Come on now you have on a 15,000 dollar suite on in this neighborhood, what am I suppose to think?"

"So you just got that off the suite?"

"And other things I mean it's just obvious."

"Well okay Ms I Know everything, where you plan on sleeping tonight?"

"Right here, Im not about to pay for a room I need to save up until I can find me an apartment or something."

"Well you can live with me until you get enough money and find a place to stay."

"I don't even know you how am I supposed to just move in with some stranger."

"You never know anyone until you give them a chance, look you need help and I'm trying to give you that but you keep pushing me away I don't know why I keep trying."he said reaching for the handle on the door until I stopped him by grabbing his arm.

"Okay" I said

"Okay what?"

"I'll work for you." I said looking at him hoping I just made the right decision.

"Don't worry I'm not a psycho serial killer I won't hurt you okay trust me." He said and for just a minute all my fears went away.

'Well I gotta start somewhere'

Excuse any mistake, and please keep in mind most of these places, streets,and events are fiction so no there's probably not a 64th & Garland. Vote,Comment, and thanks for reading.