Getting Use To

Armani

I couldn't believe my eyes as we walked around his house.

"Can I get a job at a trap or something, how much you pay your street soldiers?" I asked seriously.

"Nah I ain't about let you get into that lifestyle, you look like you ain't ever had a fight in your life."

"Well looks are deceiving." I said

"Well let me show you your room."

"I know you have an elevator, all these damn stairs."

"You'll get used to them."

"So that's a no" I mumbled as I followed him up the stairs in the hallways he had portraits up of Scarface, Niño brown, and other actors that played huge drug lords in movies. We finally got all the way to the end of the hallway passing up at least eight or nine other rooms.

"Okay this is the second biggest room in the house." he said opening the door, and I was so happy I could've cried. Believe it or not I always new I had it better than others and I always appreciated what I had, but sleeping in a Honda civic made me appreciate everything 100 times more.

The room was a goldish color, everything in the room was either white or gold. It was simple yet, beautiful. A huge bed sat in the middle of the room, it was actually bigger than the one I have at home. I looked around loving everything about the room, it fit the life I grew accustomed to all my life.

"How big is this bed?" I asked going to sit on it.

"It's a Cali king." He said and I laughed at the irony. When I lived in California I had a queen sized bed but here I am in Atlanta on a California king sized bed.

"Thank you for doing this I know it has to be hard taking a stranger in and all."

"No problem I believe everyone deserves a chance to prove their worth."

"So what do you do all day?" I asked as I sat up on the bed and he sat on one of the drawers to the left of me.

"Check on my businesses but I usually don't have much to do."

"And why is that?"

"Because I'm a boss mostly all I have to do is oversee everything."

"How did you become a boss at such a young age?" I asked curiously

"You ask a lot of questions."

"I'm just tryna get to know you like you tried getting to know me."

"So are you going to tell me why you ran away from home, if I'm going to jail for harboring a runaway don't you think I should know the reason you ran away?"

"How do you know I ran away?"

"Come on now if you were just put out they wouldn't give you a 10,000 Louis Vuitton bag or money to live off."

"I don't feel comfortable talking about it right now." I said looking down to the floor trying to restrain myself from crying.

"Okay I'll just leave you here, be ready at 8:30 sharp for work." He said leaving out the room and I laid down in the bed, living here will take some getting use to.

Anthony

I wonder what them people did to her I thought as I walked into my room. No one runs away from home unless something is going on not someone like Armani anyway. When I first seen her on the security cameras at my auto shop I didn't know who she was, and I was trying tho figure out. Surprisingly all I had to do was watch the news. After wondering all night who she was I go to my moms house for breakfast and there her face is on the news. On every single channel at that so I knew she had to be somebody important.

She just happens to be the granddaughter of Senior & Abigal Freight the founders of the Freight Corporations and Franchise. Her mother inherited their Hotels in five states which will be handed down to Armani when she turns eighteen. Ms Armani is to inherit the whole franchise once she turns twenty one. So why would she runaway just weeks before her birthday. That's something I will find out, I just have to make sure she stays safe.

3 Votes, and 3 comments.

Excuse any mistakes.