Prolouge

'You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have' Bob Marley

Armani

"You know I love you right" my 'Father' said looking down at me as he hovered over me.

"Yeah I guess so" I said even though I was thinking something totally different.

"Now you know daddy works hard at..." I cut him off before he could continue the bogus ass speech he gives me before he molest me.

"Look just do what you gotta do and quick cause I don't really care what you have to say." I said looking at the ceiling making sure the tears that so badly want to fall don't drop. My 'Father' started molesting me when I was only 11 years old, so I'm used to it by now and I just can't wait til I'm 18 so I can get my inheritance my grandparents left me and move out, one more year since my 17th birthday is in three weeks. Just because I'm used to it doesn't mean I like it.

"Oh so you grown now huh, giving commands and shit like you the boss well I'll show you who's the boss" he said pushing up one of the many dresses my mother bought for "daddy daughter time". I started to protest once he started pulling his pants down.

"No no please no I'm still a virgin, I'm your daughter your baby girl" I said referring to the nick name he used to call me when I was younger.

"Nah baby girl grew up into a hoe and I'll make sure to teach her a lesson" he said as he put a condom on and stuck his dick inside me taking my innocence.

*15 minuets later*

"Yeah baby girl got some good pussy" he said getting up and taking the condom off.

"Go take a shower and get yourself ready for dinner, later on we gone have a round two." When I first tried to get up I fell to my face. My legs were numb

I got in the bath and was in there for about an hour scrubbing my skin so I wouldn't feel so dirty. The whole time I was in the shower I just kept thinking that I couldn't stay here any longer two years is a long time. My legs felt better from the warm water.

When I got out the shower I packed as much stuff as I can in my Louis Vuitton duffle bag and made sure to grab my stash from in the back of my huge walk in closet. I threw the bag out my window making sure it landed in my back yard, since I knew my parents wouldn't let me leave with it. I grabbed my Big Michael Kor purse and made sure everything I needed was in it as I bolted down the stairs hoping not to be seen, but as you can see hope doesn't seem to work in my life.

"Where you going sweetie?" my mom said as if she was concerned.

"To Tiffany's house" I said referring to this girl I'm cool with, I don't have friends.

"Okay make sure your home by dinner time." She said as I walked to the back door to go get my duffle bag and my car out the garage. Hopping in my 2015 black on black Range Rover I drove off feeling free and happy to be away from my family and all their lies.

My name is Armani Abigal Anstro, Granddaughter of Senior & Abigal Freight founders of the Freight corporation and this is my story.

Picture of Armani in the MM.

Vote, Comment please and thank you.